• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    speaking of, I need to shoot my para 14-45.... everyone saying they having FTF's all the time and had to send gun in... I bought it, loaded it, and tossed it on a stack of papers like the rest of my arms

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :(

Lost files on phone thanks to Dd!!!!
    I'm going to bed to cry this one of.
    The files had not yet been backed up since they were made today and the backup is at night.

:crying:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Every time that I'm at your place I'm amazed of all the other gun fire in your area. It's a shooters paradise :D

Don't you mean crazy red necks and such. I remember coming over to this area back in 1975 and seeing the sign on RT 30 and CR 500 west, Lake Eliza Resort Supreme. Went out to see the beach area with grass instead of sand and the red neck bar. Only thing missing was hearing Dueling banjo's in the background.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    $700 is a lot for Somethin to shoot at

I've got both "size" trees from Action Targets, the standard and the rimfire, and loooove them! They assemble super easy and are built like that woman in the Commodores song...:):
    Be warned though, the term ammosponge soooo describes dueling trees.......

PT Dueling Tree (Standard)

Also, the discount code "nutnfancy15" should come close to covering the shipping.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Ah, so he was "Sadclowned"

That is not a bad gun to get sadclowned on. That is a Larue Tactical PredatOBR. Those are 18 months out, paid in advance. And for the 2nd time, he came in and it was just the right time and right place. In all honestly, he did tell me like a year ago he wanted one.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Making hay while the sun shines.
    My day started at 4:30, Hobart to Michigan City to Gary to Hammond to Hobart to Hammond to Gary to Michigan City to Hobart.
    I've seen water come in from over head, from the side, and up from underneath.
    Fresh water, iffy rainwater, and icky poop water complete with brown trout.
    It's been a heck of a day.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Don't you mean crazy red necks and such. I remember coming over to this area back in 1975 and seeing the sign on RT 30 and CR 500 west, Lake Eliza Resort Supreme. Went out to see the beach area with grass instead of sand and the red neck bar. Only thing missing was hearing Dueling banjo's in the background.
    Nah, that is over closer to 600 or the other side of the big farm field behind my house. :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    speaking of, I need to shoot my para 14-45.... everyone saying they having FTF's all the time and had to send gun in... I bought it, loaded it, and tossed it on a stack of papers like the rest of my arms

Para makes funny guns. I have one that shoots flawlessly. Bought it cheap from a guy who said he had all sorts of FTFs with it. I've stood on the shooting line next to someone here on INGO who was shooting my Para and having constant FTFs but I'd take the gun away and fire all the rounds in the magazine without issue. Reload, hand it back, only to watch him have FTFs. I'd take it back, fire the gun flawlessly, hand it back and watch him have FTFs.

I can't explain it but I suggest its a limp wrist problem?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Para makes funny guns. I have one that shoots flawlessly. Bought it cheap from a guy who said he had all sorts of FTFs with it. I've stood on the shooting line next to someone here on INGO who was shooting my Para and having constant FTFs but I'd take the gun away and fire all the rounds in the magazine without issue. Reload, hand it back, only to watch him have FTFs. I'd take it back, fire the gun flawlessly, hand it back and watch him have FTFs.

I can't explain it but I suggest its a limp wrist problem?
    Maybe you just have a magic Para aura around you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom