• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    uto... stopped by Walmart to see if they had any Tula 223 in and wow.... Not much in the case but they did have a 500 round sealed can of it for 127.35 out the door... That is pretty good for these days.... Now where did I put that can opener at ? Wonder if the rotozip will do the job....

going to waste some ammo this weekend..... and next weekend at the INGO shoot it looks like....

hurt my shoulder again getting this can out of the store though...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My 4 yards of stone never arrived. But the guy with the 12 yards of topsoil called for directions and is on his way.

What INGO shoot is next weekend?

The secret one. Shhhh….

Excellent, thank you.

Uh, you didn't reply correctly. He is the "lonehoosier" so you should always reply with the following: "Ugh, thank you Ke-mo sah-bee"

You are new here so you will likely be forgiven. Once.

Just once.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Truck got here. Only brought 8 yards of dirt? WTF? Good thing they guy lives close. His truck holds 18 yards. I'll get rid of this 8 yards this weekend. Then have him bring me 18 next week.

While he was here I showed him where the stone will go. That goes on a different driveway. Don't want the two to mix. Don't want to haul any more, any farther, than I have to. Even if Bill B helps!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Truck got here. Only brought 8 yards of dirt? WTF? Good thing they guy lives close. His truck holds 18 yards. I'll get rid of this 8 yards this weekend. Then have him bring me 18 next week.

While he was here I showed him where the stone will go. That goes on a different driveway. Don't want the two to mix. Don't want to haul any more, any farther, than I have to. Even if Bill B helps!
    My "weekend" is now Monday and Tuesday. Will work for cigars.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    oops not next weekend but the following one... the 24th... but there is a good chance I'll make it to a range next weekend anyways cause the weather is starting to get nice....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Was putting leftover pizza in the toaster oven and grazed a knuckle against the burner element. I heard and smelled the sizzle, but didn't feel anything. 5 minutes later.... :runaway:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    ouch....

I know what your talking about... I don't know I've burned myself for a couple of minutes anymore. I'm real careful around things that are suppose to be hot or look like they should be hot because my nerves don't alert me to the heat sensation right away...

My wife laughs at me when I get one of her kitchen mitts out to check the oil or transmission oil levels...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Im about to order 15 tons of CA-6. I was quoted $250 drop and go. Deal or No Deal?
    Im new at this home improvement stuff so I have no idea what a good price is.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was putting leftover pizza in the toaster oven and grazed a knuckle against the burner element. I heard and smelled the sizzle, but didn't feel anything. 5 minutes later.... :runaway:

With a burn, even after you mover your hand from the heat source, it still will burn for a while. Need to put cool/cold water on a burn, not ice, as ice will damage the skin and or nerves.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Im about to order 15 tons of CA-6. I was quoted $250 drop and go. Deal or No Deal?
    Im new at this home improvement stuff so I have no idea what a good price is.

Don't know about the price, but a lot of gravel to move. Hope you have more than a shovel and wheel barrel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom