Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thankyou Lone...

Snap those Ramon Noodles are higher on the carb count though... I think the spice in this chili might be making a come back though.... but it's staying in which is better than what I could do a couple days ago and the only way to put some of the 20 pounds I lost back on....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thankyou Lone...

Snap those Ramon Noodles are higher on the carb count though... I think the spice in this chili might be making a come back though.... but it's staying in which is better than what I could do a couple days ago and the only way to put some of the 20 pounds I lost back on....

What, no sliders?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You know back when I worked for the Purdue University PD I brought a bag of sliders in and re warmed them in the microwave in the squad room.... I almost lost my job that day.... LOL...

Might have to stop by the porcelain castle and get some though...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    +100 for SurfAir Wireless.

Internet went out yesterday. Tried to reset everything myself. Didn't' fix it.

So about 30 minutes ago I called tech support. 25 minutes later a guy shows up at the door in a repair truck to fix it. 5 minutes later its working again.

NO CHARGE. They even apologized for the failure. Turned out to be a 12-volt power supply that went bad.

You know back when I worked for the Purdue University PD I brought a bag of sliders in and re warmed them in the microwave in the squad room.... I almost lost my job that day.... LOL...

Might have to stop by the porcelain castle and get some though...
    I picked up 4 them when I left the cigar lounge today before lunch. Had 3 of them eaten by the time I got through the stoplight on the corner!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Home now. and bored.

Come down here.

4 cubic yards of stone should be delivered shortly. Followed by another delivery with 12 yards of black dirt. I'll work the tractor, you can borrow a shovel + wheelbarrow. Need to move it about 300 yards, down a 50' elevation drop, through a narrow path in the woods, then back up another 10' elevation rise.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thankyou Lone...

Eh.
    Look at the sodium

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I know ramen is crap. It's my emergency lunch when I'm in a rush and don't have time. Tomorrow I have office hours and I'll have time to eat leftover pizza. Papa John's sweet chili chicken pizza. It's got spicy chicken and pineapple. You either love it or hate it. I love it. Mom hated it, so I get to eat the whole pizza a little at a time this week.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Soooooo a while back someone on here posted a cheap place to get PMAGS from and I thought I saved it in my favorites but it's not there now.... Can you repost the link please....

On another note....... yummy.... second bowl of chili since the flu debacle and it appears to not only taste good but seems as it may stay in the stomach this time.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    AR-15

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stacked

trailer+stack.jpg

Meh...
    This is stacked....
    NSFW
    stacked girls - Google Search

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Come down here.

4 cubic yards of stone should be delivered shortly. Followed by another delivery with 12 yards of black dirt. I'll work the tractor, you can borrow a shovel + wheelbarrow. Need to move it about 300 yards, down a 50' elevation drop, through a narrow path in the woods, then back up another 10' elevation rise.

Address?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom