Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

F' that.
    Call it what it is.
    I'm not responsible for chicken-****s. And I'm not learning a new language and tiptoeing around for them.

Sounds to me like he was a chicken**** who was not willing to face the consequences of his alleged actions.

I think he was a chicken-**** for the initial action.
    I think he was a chicken-**** for not living with the consequences.

Seriously? "I won't kill myself over you because you're not worth it"? or "I won't go to jail for killing you because you're not worth it"? I find this very disturbing. Why does the woman's worth come into question here?

Turn the tables then.
    Don't women tell other women, "he's not worth it. There's other men out there"?

Leave that sleeping dog alone. Ancient history, DOESN'T MATTER.

agree

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Human nature lives within both males and females, no difference... They both can be wicked or be very nice, it's their individualism not their gender that brings the best or the worst out of each.

I think I like the 6.5 Grendel, but no quality barrels to build one with.....

Hopefully soon the market will catch up with production though and I can find one...

9mm for cost, 45 acp just because...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Seriously? "I won't kill myself over you because you're not worth it"? or "I won't go to jail for killing you because you're not worth it"? I find this very disturbing. Why does the woman's worth come into question here?
    I find your interpretation interesting. I think the statements stand as is. When a decision is made you weigh the relative worth of the sides and make a decisions based upon the perceived worth of each choice. I find my life and freedom to be worth more to me than killing myself or someone else, whether it is my ex, soon to be ex, or anyone else. Thus it is not worth it to me to kill myself or someone else.

How you decided to expand that to be a reference to the value of a person is beyond me.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I find your interpretation interesting. I think the statements stand as is. When a decision is made you weigh the relative worth of the sides and make a decisions based upon the perceived worth of each choice. I find my life and freedom to be worth more to me than killing myself or someone else, whether it is my ex, soon to be ex, or anyone else. Thus it is not worth it to me to kill myself or someone else.

How you decided to expand that to be a reference to the value of a person is beyond me.

It's more fun to stick around and be the worlds biggest hemorrhoid.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Just heard the woman shot in Griffith yesterday was Nina Castro, an RN in my graduating class from IU. We spent several clinical rotations together. Was truly a wonderful person, sad news.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Something happened at Walgreens in CP @ Burrell and Marshall. CPPD had store on lockdown and 2 County K9's were there as well. Had to have happened within the past Hr.

Edit 2 cops were at the YMCA across the street too

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Something happened at Walgreens in CP @ Burrell and Marshall. CPPD had store on lockdown and 2 County K9's were there as well. Had to have happened within the past Hr.

Jedi farted in the magazine aisle. They thought it was a toxic waste problem.

The poor dogs had to be put down after smelling that.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Was ocing at texas corral in portage, was planning on getting a Pepsi, Buffalo wings for an appetizer and they had a special I wanted to. Then the waitress tells me about the half off margaritas and how good they were so I decide ill try one. Well it made the managar "uncomfortable", so I had only my drink and my friends drink ordered at this time.

Now ive ocd here tons of times mostly because they have half off for military so this has kinda been my go to spot for a long time. Manager politely says "im sure you have a license to carry that but I feel uncomfortable since you have a an alcoholic beverage can u please put it in the car." So I said no thank you I would rather just leave he said thats fine ill cover the expenses. I insisted on paying what I owed and he said no. So as I was leaving I figured the waitress was nice so I should tip her, not her fault she shouldn't miss out on her tip

. So I handed her a $10 bill and said thank you but we have to go and she asked why. I told her her manager didn't want us with our guns and she said why your cops, I said no just law abiding citizens with licenses to carry handguns. And she said oh well thats fine I dont see why you can't stay, she took the 10 and said let me get you some change and said no thanks thats all for you. The managar saw this and it appeared to me that he looked remorseful as I walked out. Went right to the chinese place I go to from time to time that is in the same plaza and very 2a friendly.
    Not a big deal just sharing.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was ocing at texas corral in portage, was planning on getting a Pepsi, Buffalo wings for an appetizer and they had a special I wanted to. Then the waitress tells me about the half off margaritas and how good they were so I decide ill try one. Well it made the managar "uncomfortable", so I had only my drink and my friends drink ordered at this time.

Now ive ocd here tons of times mostly because they have half off for military so this has kinda been my go to spot for a long time. Manager politely says "im sure you have a license to carry that but I feel uncomfortable since you have a an alcoholic beverage can u please put it in the car." So I said no thank you I would rather just leave he said thats fine ill cover the expenses. I insisted on paying what I owed and he said no. So as I was leaving I figured the waitress was nice so I should tip her, not her fault she shouldn't miss out on her tip

. So I handed her a $10 bill and said thank you but we have to go and she asked why. I told her her manager didn't want us with our guns and she said why your cops, I said no just law abiding citizens with licenses to carry handguns. And she said oh well thats fine I dont see why you can't stay, she took the 10 and said let me get you some change and said no thanks thats all for you. The managar saw this and it appeared to me that he looked remorseful as I walked out. Went right to the chinese place I go to from time to time that is in the same plaza and very 2a friendly.

Great Wall has good food and nice people running the place. Wife and I like the food in there.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Spent the afternoon swapping off the 3pt Snowblower off my tractor, mounting the rear finish mower, and moving winter deadfall to the burn piles. Had several large trees die over the winter, some were standing and needed to be knocked over, others were laying down. There is still 1 large tree that is going to take a good amount of chain saw and tractor work to get out of the woods and over to the burn pile. But I got 3 other trees broken up and hauled to the piles.

Two burn piles, each about 20 feet around and 6 to 8 feet tall. Bring the marshmallows!

Can we start it up with tannerite?

Human nature lives within both males and females, no difference... They both can be wicked or be very nice, it's their individualism not their gender that brings the best or the worst out of each.

I think I like the 6.5 Grendel, but no quality barrels to build one with.....

Hopefully soon the market will catch up with production though and I can find one...

9mm for cost, 45 acp just because...
    Check with Lilja for 6.5 Grendel barrels. Just did a large group buy and they had some left over, I also think it will be a normal production going forward. Fairly quick turn around since they got the leg work done from the group buy. Probably only a few weeks.

Wife said bomb threat. Some guy said he had bombs and guns in his car. How accurate that is, I don't know, not sure where she read it, she was on her phone.

Nicely done. We always when to the Chinese buffet in high school. Check out Fiji (Fuji?) sometime for sushi. That place is really good, probably one of the best in NWI.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom