Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I wish I could. Fortunately, and unfortunately, I'm picking up OT for who knows how long & won't be on my normal train in the evening.

So no GG tomorrow on the 4.28?
    That is what Jedi will be on sadly. :(

The ONLY reason I can think of Michigan City needing an MRAP would be the prison.....and that isn't much of an excuse IMO.....

Man you guys keep ripping about the MRAP but you are not seeing the error of your ways.
    That is the perfect zombie NWI INGO vehicle once we take control of it.
    It's a public vehicle right????
    We just need to paint it..... oh you know what color.

:rofl:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    mrap_zpsb26e627f.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The ONLY reason I can think of Michigan City needing an MRAP would be the prison.....and that isn't much of an excuse IMO.....
    Yeah, that is a pretty weak reason.

Even painted pink it is wrong for local police/sheriff departments to have these vehicles for use against US. If they need that type of armor to keep us in our place then we need a new government that shows us respect. We don't work for the purpose of paying the government taxes, we have a government that is here to serve us.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Raitekk and I were just talking about the pinkish blood moon currently residing over our part of the earth and came to the conclusion this HAS to be Jedi's doing.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    .gov did not stop being for the people a long time ago, people stopped holding the .gov accountable a long time ago because most young Americans are a bunch of pussies.
    The last couple of generations (my own) make me embarrassed to be a part of when I am around my 92 year old WWII veteran Grandfather.

Stop drooling over the hand outs and China funded payoffs and make the .gov work for you by contacting your representatives.

Sorry. That just rubbed me the wrong way...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Problem it is sooooooo far gone that they think they are our bosses and masters and not the other way which it actually is where they are our Representatives and employees. Now that this concept has been lost on them it will be very hard for the 3 percenters to reaffirm this concept in our very soon future...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If I have to brake on the highway the people that are driving in front of me need to get the **** out of the left lane and let me by. Also the ****ing semis passing semis is getting VERY ****ing old. Slows down everyone and is frustrating as hell!
    Amen!

I love it on 80/94 when the semis are in the right three lanes each lane going 1-2 miles per hour faster than the one to the right.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    .gov did not stop being for the people a long time ago, people stopped holding the .gov accountable a long time ago because most young Americans are a bunch of pussies.
    The last couple of generations (my own) make me embarrassed to be a part of when I am around my 92 year old WWII veteran Grandfather.

Stop drooling over the hand outs and China funded payoffs and make the .gov work for you by contacting your representatives.

Problem it is sooooooo far gone that they think they are our bosses and masters and not the other way which it actually is where they are our Representatives and employees. Now that this concept has been lost on them it will be very hard for the 3 percenters to reaffirm this concept in our very soon future...

.gov stopped being for the people when the people realized that they could get "stuff" from .gov.

Down south they refer to .gov as "Uncle Sugar" as in the sugar daddy that supplies the welfare class with all the "stuff" they need. Unfortunately "Uncle Sugar" has moved up the class ranks, or the class ranks have migrated downward, not sure which, but as JKF said at the start of my generation: "Ask not what your government can do for you but . . . "

Words lost in time I suppose.

How far we have fallen from my father and his "greatest generation" to this new 'dependency generation' that I see today.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    or the police want a bigger spread between the speeds drivers are normally driving on it and the posted speed limit in order to make more revenue from drivers on it. Just thinking out loud...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone know of a good bike mechanic around the porter/ laporte county area that wont charge an arm and a leg for a carb clean and sych for an 85 vt500c?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I was thinking more along the lines of some kind of upcoming construction project or something, but who knows. Right now it's a hazard, because there's such a disparity between the fastest vehicles and the slowest. A lot of people are still going 75-80 because that's what they're used to, and some are strictly following the 55. I'm keeping it between 60-64 because 1) 55 seems so slow it's almost dangerous when other cars are going so much faster, and 2) I think it's slow enough to avoid a ticket, even though I know that's not a safe assumption.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom