actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey everybody

Glad to be home, been dealing with a lot but its getting better so im here to stay.

Hi Dan. We been worried.

Welcome back Dan!

Bob, the adventures of Andy's guns have been brought up today, by someone else!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e/340598-beautiful-women-packing-heat-46.html

Show off.
    :)

BTW, toxicology reports apparently take 6-8 weeks.
    In case you were wondering.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Anyone have a link for new laws affecting gun totin hoosiers? I sqe the 2014 legislative thread. But thats a lot of pages of mostly nothing useful

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I haven't really been paying attention this year, but I believe the parking lot law was extended to K-12 schools.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There have to be some newer folks who haven't seen that gem of a story.

We still give tours at the cigar lounge highlighting the chair that Andy was sitting in at the time of the offense against his pistol. We also show the dent in the ceiling where, as he tried to reassemble his 1911, he launched the recoil spring plug into nearly atmospheric orbit. As a bonus, we also show people the fireplace where Andy took his Christmas photos while dressed up as Santa.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I haven't really been paying attention this year, but I believe the parking lot law was extended to K-12 schools.

Correct you will now be able to leave a gun out if sight in your parked vechile on school property.

I think you need to be licensed.
    Not sure if you can leave a long gun ir if this is just for sidearms

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    We still give tours at the cigar lounge highlighting the chair that Andy was sitting in at the time of the offense against his pistol. We also show the dent in the ceiling where, as he tried to reassemble his 1911, he launched the recoil spring plug into nearly atmospheric orbit. As a bonus, we also show people the fireplace where Andy took his Christmas photos while dressed up as Santa.

QFT.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, looks like dinner with the family tomorrow for the birthday (which is NOT tomorrow).

Gotta start getting ready.

[video=youtube;zhe58xORWG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhe58xORWG0[/video]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh that is one fun movie.
    Is that not the one with the pimp and his fishbowl shoes.

In other news ****** newegg just got an email that they have opened a new warehouse in Indy and as such need to collect sales tax now. A******!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Amazon is abigger b******* since they agreed to collect the tax even though they do not have a physical precense in indiana. Newegg had no choice since they opened a warehouse in the state.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Also beware, Andy's gun has been sold on the used market.

I've turned down a used ruger sr1911 because of the fact that it could have been THAT sr1911.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh that is one fun movie.
    Is that not the one with the pimp and his fishbowl shoes.

In other news ****** newegg just got an email that they have opened a new warehouse in Indy and as such need to collect sales tax now. A******!!!

I just got the same email from newegg. I ordered my Laptop from them Friday. If they would have processed my order before sunday I would have been able to avoid sales tax, but they still have not processed it, so when I checked the status, bam, I got hit with a 69.19 dollar increase over what the confirmation email told me my price was gonna be. Looks like TigerDirect from now on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom