Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    SAVE THESE LINKS
    Some of you may not be aware but all our events can be found here:
    2014 NWI Events

Also we have a STATUS UPDATE thread in the break room where you can get the latest 4-1-1 on what is going on in Da Region as well.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/330938-nwi-ingo-general-post-part-8-a.html

Jedi needs your help
    The NWI INGO & DNR WINAMAC Youth Day even is fast approaching for JUN 2014.
    You can get all the details here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ac-nwi-ingo-youth-day-sat-21-june-2014-a.html

We still need volunteers, especially .22lr ammo and food donations. If you can donate your time, equipment, food or ammo we really need it.

Project Appleseed
    Project Appleseed is having it's first shoot for the year at Lake Village, IN.
    Lots of room to sign up still. Are you chicken that a little kid may one up you?
    Don't you want to learn the REAL history of how our nation was born?
    Want to really know how to use your rifle just like the minutemen did back in 1776?
    Come on if Da PinkFather can do it so can you. It's not hard unless you a thug/redneck. :p

Info on the event cane be found here:
    Default Calendar

Discussion of the event is here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ake-village-appleseed-12-13-april-2014-a.html

You can sign up for the event here:
    Appleseed Schedule

Meet & Shoots
    The APR & MAY meet & shoots are now open.
    Go sign up here for APR
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-5-nwi-ingo-meet-shoot-sat-29-mar-2014-a.html

Vote here for MAY
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/341043-nwi-ingo-meet-shoot-may-voting.html

Other events
    The friends of the little calumet river are having their annual canoe festival once again.
    Come join Da PinkFather as you canoe down the little cal river from Hammond to Gary.
    Friends of the Little Calumet River[/QUOTE]

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yup. If the shot works it will be a day or two later.

While you are at it, I'm looking for a bottle of this one too => Straight Bourbon | W.H. Harrison Indiana Bourbon made in Indiana

I sell them both. The Spring Mill is at St John and Holiday (Cedar Lake), but not sure about Lake. The WH Harrison is having production issues at the moment so it isn't available. I think I might have the Harrison Presidential Reserve in stock still, but that runs about $100 a bottle (although VERY good, if you're a bourbon fan). I also believe I have open bottle of both the Spring Mills in my trunk next time I stop by. They have the regular and a barrel proof, both TASTY!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Has anyone used their reman ammo before in particular their .223 in 55gr?
    Any issues? I take it it's reloaded ammo they do themselves.

That particular flavor is good to go. No problems out of my saiga .223 or the ARs we used it in. I've generally had favorable experiences with their reman ammo.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Pretty much got a new job, food service again. No cigarettes this time and no working with a super trucker. They forgot to send me to this physical agility test earlier in the week, so I had to do go do that today. Now I gotta wait for them to call me back. Otherwise I would be starting Sunday night.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pretty much got a new job, food service again. No cigarettes this time and no working with a super trucker. They forgot to send me to this physical agility test earlier in the week, so I had to do go do that today. Now I gotta wait for them to call me back. Otherwise I would be starting Sunday night.

good luck

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Thanks. My head has been in some dark places these last few months and I'm nervous I won't be able to focus as well as I'd like.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I need to get my BP down too, it was 128/88 today. Hopefully after a month of burning my gut off again, I'll be back to normal.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI