• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Just like window tint. The cars with the darkest tint are almost always police cars. And they would be illegal if they were being driven by a peasant.

Bunch of years ago the younger daughter got pulled over by a Merrillville cop for tinted windows and told to remove the tint or get a ticket. Gave her a couple days to comply.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not really sure as it's been painful for about a month now soooo I went to my diabetes doc for his 3 month and he thought it was a torn rotorcuff, went to my md and he said it's just inflammation around the shoulder muscles so he gave me a shot of white stuff, I think it was cortizone, and that stuff has me not eating anything now waiting for it to get through the system... PS it really didn't work all that well either... soooo looking for some sugar free jello maybe....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    $1700, but I need to put it in savings until I know I have another job.

Taxes for both me and my mom were free through OLT.com. :yesway: Didn't have to pay for Turbo Tax this year.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes I'm union but the gov/D.O.T makes me take a 1/2 hour off duty even if I was just setting at a terminal waiting to be switched out.
    They don't make me take breaks. What's up with that?

I knew you were union, I was just asking which one dictated you had to take/get the break.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Do you have a CDL KLB? After or within 8 hours of on duty and driving we must take a half hour of off duty or sleeper berth before we can drive anymore.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Not really sure as it's been painful for about a month now soooo I went to my diabetes doc for his 3 month and he thought it was a torn rotorcuff, went to my md and he said it's just inflammation around the shoulder muscles so he gave me a shot of white stuff, I think it was cortizone, and that stuff has me not eating anything now waiting for it to get through the system... PS it really didn't work all that well either... soooo looking for some sugar free jello maybe....

I seem to remember from past cortisone shots that max relief takes a couple days. Hang in there.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well within about 2 hours of the shot my neck was feeling pretty good, but arm and shoulder/chest no good... The blood sugars went up at about 8 hours after the shot and seem to be going up and down now... The arm and shoulder are a lot better but still hurt and still inflammation in the shoulder now which would be 30 hours after shot....

Guessing that you guys are right about the time delay, just wondering about the blood sugar effects at this point... Only got to eat about 12 carbs since yesterday afternoon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom