• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    He got banned and then right away created another username and started posting in the same thread, complaining about the "silly mods". I'm not convinced that he is SNS, but I know that Hawkins and the new identity were the same person... (can't remember the new name... it's in the thread about "that thread was full of delicious" or something like that.)

Someone in the know....what was the straw that got SNS banned for good?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So my girlfriend is hinting that since she's agreed to go shooting with me, shed like to go horseback riding. Anyone know of any places around nwi that does lessons or whatever? My googlefu is lacking on this one

If you're willing to drive to lagrange IL I know a spot. Lmk if you're interested.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    He got banned and then right away created another username and started posting in the same thread, complaining about the "silly mods". I'm not convinced that he is SNS, but I know that Hawkins and the new identity were the same person... (can't remember the new name... it's in the thread about "that thread was full of delicious" or something like that.)
    wow, that's like jedi-speak for "I waste crap tons of time reading silly stuff on ingo"

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My new position sucks. that is all. good night.

Sorry Bill. I know you are getting a raw deal.

But if it makes you feel any better you should know that aclark showed up at the clubhouse with his new car. When he was on the phone with a customer I changed all his radio pre-sets to Spanish language radio stations because he said he was going to run up to Thug land and drop some clay pigeons off at Jedi's house.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Dunno why I just thought of this, but when I first came here, I had this as my avatar.
    View attachment 27697

It's a character called Big Boss from a series of video games, but some people (guess who LOL) thought it was me.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    My old (former) guitar teacher lives in that subdivision.

Hey, Chef Larry, answer me this? Why do they fill potholes with that loose stuff that just gets knocked out of the hole the first day? Why don't they tamp it down or something?

Putting cold patch is just a band aid fix to make it look like someone is patching the pot holes. The local .gov has to have people out there for the citizens to see they are working/job security and to spend the money they receive so they can ask for more money the next time around or lose what they get for the draw. All the local .gov is waiting for their cut after the state and county get theirs to see how much they get to pave/repair the roads in a few months. In town here there are two workers, one driving the truck and one putting cold patch in the hole with a shovel so that if they wanted to compact the material in the hole they would need another person to run a machine and to buy the machine that only gets used for a short time every year.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Putting cold patch is just a band aid fix to make it look like someone is patching the pot holes. The local .gov has to have people out there for the citizens to see they are working/job security and to spend the money they receive so they can ask for more money the next time around or lose what they get for the draw. All the local .gov is waiting for their cut after the state and county get theirs to see how much they get to pave/repair the roads in a few months. In town here there are two workers, one driving the truck and one putting cold patch in the hole with a shovel so that if they wanted to compact the material in the hole they would need another person to run a machine and to buy the machine that only gets used for a short time every year.

Thanks. :n00b:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So my girlfriend is hinting that since she's agreed to go shooting with me, shed like to go horseback riding. Anyone know of any places around nwi that does lessons or whatever? My googlefu is lacking on this one

There is a place on 109 TH and State St, about 2-3 miles east of RT 65 with signs to rent horses. Don't know what happened to South Lake Stables after they sold the property to the state for the new 109th ramps.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Sooooo otherwords they are wasting our tax money....
    Don't you occasionally do work for gubmint organizations? I can't even guess how many of my public sector clients have come to us looking for ways to spend excess cash before the end of the fiscal year. If they don't spend what's budgeted for them, they'll lose it the next year. There are no points for saving money as far as they're concerned.June is a great time to reach out to .gov clients and see if they want anything done. They get a bit spendy if they have a surplus to deplete.It's really ****ed up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom