• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    And for what its worth anyone ever go on cruises with Royal Caribbean? Kristen just booked one for us in June.

Which cruise line had all those problems lately? People getting sick, ship broke down without toilets, A/C, water, cold food, engine(s) quit/ had to wait for tug boats to tow the ship to a port. Good luck.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm in the same boat, I need a new laptop, and yet, I brought my Browning Citori 525 home with me yesterday.

Looking to get a Beretta 92FS/M9/M9A1 pistol. Which one do you like better? Would like to get a pistol that shares the same magazines with my Beretta CX4 Storm rifle in a few months.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Honestly, I hate beretta's. I think they are kinda ****ty guns, and it seems as thought we always have a beretta getting fixed. They are way to expensive for what you get. Best to buy CZ for less money, perhaps look into a CZ SP-01.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Chef, the Beretta M9A1 has a heavier slide and the rail to attach lights and such on it... I like the weight in it for follow up shots...

My first 92FS I picked up just after they were starting to be sold to the public has gone through lots of ammo and been one of my best pistols I've ever owned. Carryed for years and beaten up really badly but always seemed to go boom, well unless you put it under a warm coat and sweat all over it and then pull it out into a breezy 30 below temperatures then it did like the Glock and the 1911A1 and it goes boom, and almost gets the next round in there which you have to palm into battery a couple time before it goes boom, boom,boom...

But great pistol, only had to replace the recoil spring at like 30000 rounds...

If you want to shoot some before you buy pm me I've got a inox, 92F, 92fs, and the storm carbine that uses their mags...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Chef, the Beretta M9A1 has a heavier slide and the rail to attach lights and such on it... I like the weight in it for follow up shots...

My first 92FS I picked up just after they were starting to be sold to the public has gone through lots of ammo and been one of my best pistols I've ever owned. Carryed for years and beaten up really badly but always seemed to go boom, well unless you put it under a warm coat and sweat all over it and then pull it out into a breezy 30 below temperatures then it did like the Glock and the 1911A1 and it goes boom, and almost gets the next round in there which you have to palm into battery a couple time before it goes boom, boom,boom...

If you want to shoot some before you buy pm me I've got a inox, 92F, 92fs, and the storm carbine that uses their mags...

Thanks. I will.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

I love my 92 INOX despite the grip being too big for my hands.

It's a great range/home gun. Not ideal for carry, though I suppose you could if you really wanted to. Could also carry a 686 if you wanted to...

Accurate, reliable, and really a pleasure to shoot. If I didn't love wheelguns, this would be my favorite range gun.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I love my 92 INOX despite the grip being too big for my hands.

It's a great range/home gun. Not ideal for carry, though I suppose you could if you really wanted to. Could also carry a 686 if you wanted to...

Accurate, reliable, and really a pleasure to shoot. If I didn't love wheelguns, this would be my favorite range gun.

I carry my 686 quite a bit. Just ask Melensdad. I've carried it quite a few times at the clubhouse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom