Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So I have been off INGO for a while. Honestly too lazy to open out the browser window. Anything I missed?

summary part 1

Gunbunnies attempted to go to Comic-Con NWI and was NOT able to get inside due to no guns allowed and security checking.
    He posted on FB and him and Larry were outnumbered by the anti-2A folks but evenutally the other side deleted the ENTIRE FB post/page.

Larry still have not found his ginger
    Larry's brother (repeater) finally got a job with the US Marshall

PINKDragon is on a buying frenzy buying up all the wheel guns in NWI and now long guns as well.

Lonehoosier is now called MarthaLone since he loves to talk about food recipes and how to cook stuff.

InfractionsDan is still AWOL but Ghost talked to him offline and he is laying low due to the ongoing divorce.

LadyGhost is doing better but it is still a long way to recovery. Ghost is also on medical leave as well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So I have been off INGO for a while. Honestly too lazy to open out the browser window. Anything I missed?

summary part 2

??? sold his house in crown point I think it was bramedic??

bob is still working on fixing the town house in munster to sell

joe, repeater, davegrave, subtelsixer have been mia

getting sadclowned is the new 'in' thing to do. if you go to blythes in valpo and sadclown is working you will be 'sadclowned' by buying a new firearm even if you had no plans on buying one

--events---
    Next sat is the first Meet & Shoot for the year
    The APR meet & shoot is also uo for signing up to

Project Appleseed in Lake Village has only 3 people signed up for it all NOT from NWI!

Canoe trip down the little calumet happening again in MAY as well
    See my link for all the event details.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Uh, Jedi posted a bunch of gibberish. So no. You didn't miss a thing. Except we didn't see you at the NWI Ingo Clubhouse a couple weeks ago for the Open Carry night.

Planned on it. Told people about it. Remembered it around 8 that evening and didnt feel like getting up at that point.

summary part 1

Gunbunnies attempted to go to Comic-Con NWI and was NOT able to get inside due to no guns allowed and security checking.
    He posted on FB and him and Larry were outnumbered by the anti-2A folks but evenutally the other side deleted the ENTIRE FB post/page.

Larry still have not found his ginger
    Larry's brother (repeater) finally got a job with the US Marshall

PINKDragon is on a buying frenzy buying up all the wheel guns in NWI and now long guns as well.

Lonehoosier is now called MarthaLone since he loves to talk about food recipes and how to cook stuff.

InfractionsDan is still AWOL but Ghost talked to him offline and he is laying low due to the ongoing divorce.

LadyGhost is doing better but it is still a long way to recovery. Ghost is also on medical leave as well.

summary part 2

??? sold his house in crown point I think it was bramedic??

bob is still working on fixing the town house in munster to sell

joe, repeater, davegrave, subtelsixer have been mia

getting sadclowned is the new 'in' thing to do. if you go to blythes in valpo and sadclown is working you will be 'sadclowned' by buying a new firearm even if you had no plans on buying one

--events---
    Next sat is the first Meet & Shoot for the year
    The APR meet & shoot is also uo for signing up to

Project Appleseed in Lake Village has only 3 people signed up for it all NOT from NWI!

Canoe trip down the little calumet happening again in MAY as well
    See my link for all the event details.

Dont know if I will be at the meet and shoot. Saturday is an extra day to work. Canoeing actually might be something I could get Kristen to do. I just dont know if I really want to canoe with her in that river as she is a bit unsteady in a canoe and has a tendency to flip us.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I'm not MIA!
    I've been around, just not in this thread.
    Honestly, I have been too busy to keep up with this thread.
    I got mold to scrub and guns to fix, so to paraphrase the words of Sweet Brown, "ain't nobody got time for this."
    I do intend on going to the meet and shoot though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm not MIA!
    I've been around, just not in this thread.
    Honestly, I have been too busy to keep up with this thread.
    I got mold to scrub and guns to fix, so to paraphrase the words of Sweet Brown, "ain't nobody got time for this."
    I do intend on going to the meet and shoot though.

c clif the dead do vote in Lake County

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So on the Dodges they have a plastic key fob to unlock/lock doors and start your car. Along with a metal cut key, for ?

Inside the key fob is a metal cut key, that I assume is to unlock your doers in the event that the batteries on the key fob dies.

Is the full size spare metal key, just a spare to the spare that's in the key fob? Or is it for something else?

cant find the answer in the manual.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    So on the Dodges they have a plastic key fob to unlock/lock doors and start your car. Along with a metal cut key, for ?

Inside the key fob is a metal cut key, that I assume is to unlock your doers in the event that the batteries on the key fob dies.

Is the full size spare metal key, just a spare to the spare that's in the key fob? Or is it for something else?

cant find the answer in the manual.

Yeah, It's just a full size spare for the door. I don't even keep it on my key chain.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The Patriot Tour was bad ass. Luttrell and Flemming were amazing.

Got wanded at the door. Had to turn around to drop some items off in the car. I guess after Dimebag got killed things changed.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I must be slacking, no honorable mention in Jedi's nwi ingo update post.

This is pretty much the only thread I follow or post in anymore.

Pink.
    Lego.
    Crappy cars.

Did I get your attention?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo does anyone know of any other gun smiths that do caliber changes of cylinders for revolvers ? Besides Pinnacle-Guns and Clements Custom.... Just wondering if I missed someone on this project....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom