• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    When I send, I always do it through USPS website. I assume that vendors do also, but who knows.

Some vendors use third party services like stamps.com. They have some handy tools that make shipping higher volumes a bit easier.

USPS tracking is dependent on each location the packages go through having the capability to scan the packages in, and employees who actually do it in some cases. If you think their package tracking is bad, you should see their first class mail tracking that was supposed to be a hallmark of their Intelligent Mail Barcode implementation, and was supposed to be functional in May 2009. It's....lacking.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Have you been tested for OSA? I have been on the machine for a year.

I do have sleep apnea, but I couldn't tolerate a CPAP machine. I had the full rubber mask, and it gave me nightmares about being suffocated. Now I have the dental appliance that pushes my lower jaw forward into an underbite position to open up the airway.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Have you been tested for OSA? I have been on the machine for a year.

Perfectly healthy in that regard, luckily. My doctor has offered sleeping pills but I'm loathe to try them. A prosecutor friend told me how often they see DUI cases where people are sleep driving, and that's cause enough for me to avoid them entirely. Many of those cases are still prosecuted despite the abundance of medical research showing that the person would be unaware they were engaging in activities while asleep, and unable to prevent themselves from doing it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Perfectly healthy in that regard, luckily. My doctor has offered sleeping pills but I'm loathe to try them. A prosecutor friend told me how often they see DUI cases where people are sleep driving, and that's cause enough for me to avoid them entirely. Many of those cases are still prosecuted despite the abundance of medical research showing that the person would be unaware they were engaging in activities while asleep, and unable to prevent themselves from doing it.

Have you tried ZZZZquil to help with sleep?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I've done sleep-eating and sleep-shopping (online) but have never left the house. But it's true, many people have no memory of events that occurred during Ambien fog. In fact, anything I post after 9 pm is suspect....

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Lucky you. You must be special, because everything I've gotten (or sent) since the beginning of the year has been scanned once when it was sent and once when it was delivered. (Even if it was a week-long cross-country trip.)

Hum... So Jedi is not going crazy just yet then.
    Jedi wonders if it's how the tracking number is created.
    Are you doing it via PayPal, via the USPS website, or by going to a physcial USPS store?
    There's a 2 scan limit on all midget shoe fettish beta tapes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's pretty much just diphenhydramine aka benadryl right? The occasional benadryl is definitely helpful.

Yep. I buy the generic diphenhydramine. The vet told me to give it to one of my dogs for his anxiety. I had him on $30 a month doggy anxiety meds for a while, but they didn't work any better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom