• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    People don't even notice my OCd revolver. How they gonna notice a little sticker?
    I've had a NRA sticker for decades, no problem.

Left the house today and threw on a random shirt that in hindsight isn't the best for concealing a pistol, and no one even noticed. Printing big time! I've learned to just go with it as acting all self conscious is more a tipoff than anything. I carried a fullsize 1911 owb for a while and afaik no one noticed, except people who were looking for it.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    It was so nice out earlier, worked up a rolling sweat without a jacket. Now I'm trying to grill some meat n i can see my breath, needed coat hat n gloves.

Mostly grilling as an excuse to smoke a stick I picked up at the clubhouse after the J. Fuego event a couple months ago.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad:
    So I'm working on my 2014 estimated taxes for IL and IN and figure let me see just how much I am going to 'lose' due to this new Lake County Tax.
    $901 based on 2013 numbers and up to $1100 with 2014 estimates.

F**** LAKE COUNTY!!!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    To my understandings, Lake County is one of the last counties to incorporate this tax.

Correct is WAS the lat county to do this. The 2013 taxes which we are doing right now HOWEVER do not have the FULL 1.5% tax rate.
    The way the law was written the LAKE COUNTY tax was only from OCT-DEC 2013 at a pro-rated amount of .000375
    http://www.in.gov/dor/files/lake-county-loit-faqs.pdf

So many folks in LAKE county who won't really see the full effective of the county tax until 2015 when they do this years taxes if they work outside of LAKE and/or will be seeing it since JAN when the full rate when into effect in their paychecks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom