• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    I am a sucker for any wood aged beer, beer geeks is pretty awesome for stuff like that but its not exactlly close and I don't like to drink and drive so on the rare occasion I can find a dd I'm all over that place!

But whatever, wine and spirits or whatever its called on 231 always has something that interests me. Am I the only one in nwi that loves sours?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang it. I have a newsletter to type, and get to the printer. Then I was hoping to get the Christmas lights which I can finally see. Now more snow!

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I am a sucker for any wood aged beer, beer geeks is pretty awesome for stuff like that but its not exactlly close and I don't like to drink and drive so on the rare occasion I can find a dd I'm all over that place!

But whatever, wine and spirits or whatever its called on 231 always has something that interests me. Am I the only one in nwi that loves sours?

round barn winery has a mind blowing sour if you ever make it up that way.

I've considered brewing a lambic but I'm too scared of cross contamination on my equipment. Plus, its something I enjoy on occasion, so ill leave it to the pros.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    so got a good yet bad situation

good part is that im 99.9% sure i got a new job and pretty much exactly what I have been waiting for since I got out of the Army.

bad part is that it is in that forbidden state way out west next to Nevada.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    That sucks

yah big time but I needed the opportunity to start anew....being 30 and single with no kids I need to get away and just do what I have been wanting to do.

I do plan on living in Nevada since the job is on the Cali/Nevada border so doing a 45 minute commute wont be too bad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    6puyYf0mnJ3l.jpg

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Future cast on WGN this morning said 10.1" for CP. I switched to ABC news @ 4:30 to verify. Will edit post with their prediction.

Edit: Tracy Butler on ABC news is reporting 3.8" for CP.:dunno: They say hardest hit N of the city but WGN says S of the city......they dont have a clue!

Sorry dyerwatcher, I didnt want to afend any of my NWI Brothers or sisters, but........BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    yah big time but I needed the opportunity to start anew....being 30 and single with no kids I need to get away and just do what I have been wanting to do.

I do plan on living in Nevada since the job is on the Cali/Nevada border so doing a 45 minute commute wont be too bad.

Northern or southern cali?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    cyprant said:
    No INGO stickers for me either... Seems like a good way to get a window broken for followed home to case my place... I suppose its Grey man for me too... I do have a couple stickers if any one really wants one..

I'd love to see some evidence that this happens.

I never had stickers of any kind on my cars. One vehicle, a Jeep Cherokee, got hit from behind 3 times. After the 3rd time I put an NRA sticker in the back window. Never got rammed by an idiot driver after that. Over the years I've had NRA window decals and NRA license plate frames on various vehicles, never had an issue. Nor do I know anyone who ever had an issue. One of my current vehicles has an Indiana NRA "Teaching Freedom" license plate on it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've heard anecdotal stories for both sides. Don't know if there's ever been a scientific study.

Exactly.

I do not believe that the NRA sticker on the back of my old '84 Jeep Cherokee stopped anyone from hitting that car. Nor do I believe that people break into vehicles based on a bumper sticker.

What I do believe is that people break into vehicles if they see an easy to grab purse, or a briefcase, or valuables or a fancy stereo that would easily come out of the dashboard. Plenty of evidence to show those crimes of opportunity happen.

Just because a Prius has an Obama sticker doesn't mean that there is a gay man in the car, nor does an NRA sticker mean that there is a cache of weapons hidden under the front seat. Although I can see how the uninformed might think both are true.

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    1911 for sure for new shooter.

No INGO stickers for me either... Seems like a good way to get a window broken for followed home to case my place... I suppose its Grey man for me too... I do have a couple stickers if any one really wants one..

I never had stickers of any kind on my cars. One vehicle, a Jeep Cherokee, got hit from behind 3 times. After the 3rd time I put an NRA sticker in the back window. Never got rammed by an idiot driver after that. Over the years I've had NRA window decals and NRA license plate frames on various vehicles, never had an issue. Nor do I know anyone who ever had an issue. One of my current vehicles has an Indiana NRA "Teaching Freedom" license plate on it.

I've heard anecdotal stories for both sides. Don't know if there's ever been a scientific study.

Exactly.

I do not believe that the NRA sticker on the back of my old '84 Jeep Cherokee stopped anyone from hitting that car. Nor do I believe that people break into vehicles based on a bumper sticker.

What I do believe is that people break into vehicles if they see an easy to grab purse, or a briefcase, or valuables or a fancy stereo that would easily come out of the dashboard. Plenty of evidence to show those crimes of opportunity happen.

Just because a Prius has an Obama sticker doesn't mean that there is a gay man in the car, nor does an NRA sticker mean that there is a cache of weapons hidden under the front seat. Although I can see how the uninformed might think both are true.
    It's a hot topic on INGO. Like the hole OC/CC debate.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ckers-your-vehicle.html?highlight=NRA+sticker

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s-first-impression.html?highlight=NRA+sticker

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...our-support-yes-no.html?highlight=NRA+sticker

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...9-nra-window-decal.html?highlight=NRA+sticker

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-stickers-your-car.html?highlight=NRA+sticker

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ckers-other-decals.html?highlight=NRA+sticker

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Exactly.

I wouldn't normally but in, but since I brought it up; 2nds on the above.
    Even the Prius part...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom