Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I need some INGO help.

I need to get the local high school's Fencing Team's Facebook page up to 101 "Likes" and hope some of you can help me out. Just follow the link and "Like" the page please. We only have 15 members on our team and even if all of them and their parents had Facebook we'd never get to 1/2 the goal of 101 "Likes"

LINK => https://www.facebook.com/lowellrdfc?ref=br_tf

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I need some INGO help.

I need to get the local high school's Fencing Team's Facebook page up to 101 "Likes" and hope some of you can help me out. Just follow the link and "Like" the page please. We only have 15 members on our team and even if all of them and their parents had Facebook we'd never get to 1/2 the goal of 101 "Likes"

Done.

What do you get when you hit 101?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Having a sadclown moment at Bob Evans. In the booth behind us there is a toddler screaming and pounding on the back of the booth. Thank God we're leaving soon.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I need some INGO help.

Done. If you look, there's even a picture with coach Melensdad in it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I need some INGO help.

Done.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I need some INGO help.

done.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So my trigeminal Neuralgia is acting up. I don't qualify for FMLA due to my hours, because I was suspended so much. I called in sick last night, and was about to call in tonight but the rr called and asked if I could work afternoons today. After 3 seconds of thought I said yes. I just won't be able to take my meds until 2300. I'll have to just go slow and live through the pain, because if cannot in good conscience, turn down over $800 to work.

they have to pay me time and a half for working "off assignment" plus a days pay for not being rested for my job that starts at 2300.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    So my trigeminal Neuralgia is acting up. I don't qualify for FMLA due to my hours, because I was suspended so much. I called in sick last night, and was about to call in tonight but the rr called and asked if I could work afternoons today. After 3 seconds of thought I said yes. I just won't be able to take my meds until 2300. I'll have to just go slow and live through the pain, because if cannot in good conscience, turn down over $800 to work.

they have to pay me time and a half for working "off assignment" plus a days pay for not being rested for my job that starts at 2300.

Dang. Wish I had that arrangement.

fencing club at 51 now md

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    It'd be northern... Probably about 45 min south of lake Tahoe

That whole area is my old high school stomping grounds. One tip....the winters there are no joke so you'll want to make sure you don't have any of those mountain passes between you and where you work.

On the plus side, tahoe and surrounding areas are absolutely gorgeous.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I need some INGO help.

Gotcha covered as well.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    As soon as I remember my facebook password ill give it a like! I hate tech, I think I'm the youngest technophobe in the us of a.

In other news I checked out south county guns today and while small and not the biggest selection the owner was REALLY nice and helpful and prices were really good too. I know where I'm spending my tax money!

How are the dpms oracles? Its just going to be a plinker/fun gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom