• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Omg bro... Stay away from shops like that... ****ing scammer gas shops.

Auto fix is where I go for car alignments. I straight up tell them just an alignment I'm not buying into your bs

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have a friend coming out and I would hate for him to drive all the way from the north side of Chicago and only shoot for one hour. It's his first time ever shooting. He's a hardcore liberal too but for some reason, he's agreed to give this "gun thing" a shot (pun intended).
    Worse thing happens, they charge for 2 hours.
    But we had 4 people for the 2014 Great Snubbie Shoot-Off. And we were there over an hour.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Go there, see sadclown. I'm sure he'll hook you up. I've heard weekends and friday nights are the most busy. So you should be okay.

"Auto fix" ... ???

I'll find a place. I usually go to McInnis. Either way, wherever I end up I plan on telling them pretty much what you said and letting them know I can't afford anything more. You can't get blood out of a turnip. Besides I need my cash for that next shooty toy.

I know but there's going to be two of us and I'm covering most of the cost ... including ammo. He is paying some but at a severely discounted rate ... it's his first time ever.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm afraid to go near the guy. I'm broke already.
    If you're broke, you should have no trouble.
    Too bad I didn't knos you were going Tue. I might have told the guy I'm taking Tue. I dont think he's a noob. But he's interested in buying a gun, was asking questions. I told him he needs to shoot them to make a decision.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint:
    Well after 3 hours of work I have finally finished the JAN and FEB financial books for TAW. :woot:
    bigretic I did get to play with QB2014 and it won't do what we need for TAW. :(
    Actually even with the USDs it would be more of a pain then our current software.
    Oh well...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom