• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have a friend coming out and I would hate for him to drive all the way from the north side of Chicago and only shoot for one hour. It's his first time ever shooting. He's a hardcore liberal too but for some reason, he's agreed to give this "gun thing" a shot (pun intended).
    Too bad the weather wasn't nicer. I would have suggested you go out back with him. I imagine it is pretty wet though.

I will know more tomorrow, since I am in Cincinnati right now. Looks like the forecast has it being almost 60 tomorrow. I may go back and see about getting the rest of my steel targets up.

If you wanted to, you would be welcome.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Got a letter saying my Ipass transponder needs replacing and I have to go to a Jewel in IL to replace it...

I hate going to IL.

Edit: checked the website. I can mail it in. yay

Rather than renewing my Ipass I was going to look into getting the Indiana version. I know Indiana accepts the Ipass does anyone know if Illinois accepts the Indiana version and if there would be a cost penalty for using it in Illinois?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good idea, Butch. No cost penalty fur using iZoom in Illinois. You can get one at CVS for about $10 (at least i did a few years ago). I don't know how iPass works, but with iZoom you can hook it to your credit card so that it automatically debits the card every so often.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Good idea, Butch. No cost penalty fur using iZoom in Illinois. You can get one at CVS for about $10 (at least i did a few years ago). I don't know how iPass works, but with iZoom you can hook it to your credit card so that it automatically debits the card every so often.
    You can do the same with the IPass.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ipass allows Crook County politicians to take their shakedown money directly from your account. Government efficiency at its best.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I believe the Indiana EZ-Pass (formerly the i-Zoom) charges a $1 fee per month for the transponder.

The Illinois I-Pass does not have a monthly fee.

Both systems work across most of the Northeastern US from Illinois to Maine and down to North Carolina. Not sure if they work in the southeast. (reciprocity with the EZ-Pass network)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Rather than renewing my Ipass I was going to look into getting the Indiana version. I know Indiana accepts the Ipass does anyone know if Illinois accepts the Indiana version and if there would be a cost penalty for using it in Illinois?
    I've had both.
    IPASS (Illinois) will "refill" the account when it reaches a set amount and will add whatever dollar amount you specify
    IZOOM (Indiana) will, or at least used to, "refill" at a set amount and will add a seemingly random amount based on usage.
    So, when my IPASS reaches $10 on the account it adds $40 dollars automatically.
    when the IZOOM reaches $X on the account it adds between $10 and who knows how much automatically, based on usage.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've had both.
    IPASS (Illinois) will "refill" the account when it reaches a set amount and will add whatever dollar amount you specify
    IZOOM (Indiana) will, or at least used to, "refill" at a set amount and will add a seemingly random amount based on usage.
    So, when my IPASS reaches $10 on the account it adds $40 dollars automatically.
    when the IZOOM reaches $X on the account it adds between $10 and who knows how much automatically, based on usage.
    Bill the original Indiana IZOOM system used an average of the last 90 days for the reload, which is why it may have seemed random.

Indiana switched over to the EZ Pass system, not sure if they still average out the past 90 days for the reload or if they do a specified amount.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    You are confusing the size of his brain with the size of his head. The thug may be pea-brained, but he's got a big ole watermelon size wobbly head!

At Southlake Mall w/family looking for a dress to my daughter to go to a derby in North Carolina and all I see around me are people who belong on the cast of HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO. Seriously where did all these unshowered masses come from and do they look in a mirror before they exit their trailer and think "oh hell yeah I look damn good!" Before venturing out in their spandex and camo with their guts hanging out.

Oh, and I got very conflicted when I saw a black Hello Kitty sweatshirt. I simultaneously thought of Jedi and T-star. Then I realized we never see both of them at the same time. . . sure we know they are on the train together. . . But there is no evidence they are not the same person. Then I realized that Kevin may be living with Jedi and I threw up in my mouth a little. . . And this is why you should never go to the mall.

How the heck could you possibly think we might be the same person?! I don't have a big wobbly head, and I'm allowed in the Clubhouse!
    Did the black hello kitty sweatshirt have pink on it? :puke:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1_229814_FS.JPG

:dunno:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    So, I had an hour long meeting with my boss Friday. During the meeting I was encouraged to apply for the management program and given a discipline letter.:scratch:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So, I had an hour long meeting with my boss Friday. During the meeting I was encouraged to apply for the management program and given a discipline letter.:scratch:
    Getting written up and promoted within the same meeting should be your next goal.

Perhaps they were trying to tell you your inability to conform to whatever rules you broke is a sign it's time to move up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom