• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    You can try Active Sign Co. in Gary, but me thinks that he only does screen printing and decals. My buddies dad owns it, but its been a few years since I've talked to him, he might have expanded.

As for AT&T, I had it back in mid 2000s and it was great. Switched to Sprint with my wife when we got married and it was TERRIBLE. Back to AT&T last Aug/Sept and haven't had a single issue since. No dropped calls, no lack of internet (mostly LTE, some 4g), no issues. This is all over Lake, Porter, La Porte and Starke counties. They even dropped our rates and increased our data last month.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I don't get it everyone knocks Sprint...I have it and haven't had many problems at all only here and there. I actually get pretty good 4g throughout the area. I know several people with At&t who complain about it quite often. According to their commercials Verizon is the place to be yet I don't know anyone with their service...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Verizon rocks... i have it and in Chicago its always 4g everywhere. Have gone as far as winamac and still 4g.
    Only place it dies is under mcormick.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've had AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile, and they have all sucked at my house, at my workplace, and on I-65 between here and Indianapolis (about the only three places I ever am). So if I'm going to have cell service that sucks, I might as well get it for $35 a month. I'm happy with Virgin Mobile.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I'm happy with AT&T

My house has spotty signal on any carrier, suspect interference from something nearby.

Only dead spot I've found is at the track we rent out in south haven Michigan.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't have any problems with my Sprint cell..... although I got the wife a Verizon phone so when we travel there is twice the chance that we can get a call out... I try not to patronize AT&T or really what they were SBC as they were kind enough to put me out of business once already....

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I switched to straight talk, made sure to get a cdma-v phone, which means it piggybacks the verizon network, and have had ZERO issues for 2 years@ 45$ a month for unlimited everything.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I barely use my phone as a phone. I have a $30 plan with T-mobile for 100 minutes and unlimited texting/data.

The signal thing sucks because I use the mobile hotspot function when Comcast goes down(which it's been doing a lot lately because they've be fiddling)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom