Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey, Pinkdragon is ten years older than that "old" (but very awesome) song. Pinkdragon thinks that your video is boring. :p Yes, Pinkdragon is speaking in the third person.

Welcome to the PINKside, PINKDragon!
    You have finally accepted your real name and have begun down the path of speaking in the 3rd person.
    mmmuuuuuuhhhhhhaaaaaa

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Ya da PINKfather may like that one but Jedi not so much.
    You need to remember that Jedi like a little pink in moderation. It that other guy that LOVES pink.

But thanks cause you reminded me is time for the yearly avatar change. Jedi is thinking a hello kitty next.

Any suggestions?

Pink apple logo made of Lego.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Damn, I really wish I could carry (and not break rules) when I work at the hospital. Today when I was working at the gift shop, a guy came in, and he was acting so shady that security even called to tell me to keep an eye on him. I was already watching him. He had on a hoodie with the hood up and had his hands in his pockets, and he kept his head down. When he took his hand out to pick something up, his hand was shaking. Even before security told me to watch him, I remember thinking "Dude, if you came here to rob us, you picked the wrong time of day. We just opened." He came in two different times, and I think he was really trying hard to pocket some jewelry. When he realized I was not going to leave him alone, he finally bought something.

All that being said, what if he was just cold and killing time and had some sort of tremor? I hate judging people, but sometimes you have to go with your gut.

Wait, security called you to ask you to keep an eye on him? What were they doing, cowering in the corner?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    :puke: but Jedi thinks that song is too old however this video is better.
    [video=youtube_share;B8CdAqV8IkY]http://youtu.be/B8CdAqV8IkY[/video]
    Whoever edited that video needs to be shot. The camera angles change so much you can't get a feel for the dance.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by BillB

Wait, security called you to ask you to keep an eye on him? What were they doing, cowering in the corner?

They were monitoring the situation from the camera room. During that time they also had a code amber, so priorities shifted for a while.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I suppose its late enough to fire up the diesel tractor and head outside to move the snow off my driveways.

Based on the dog footprints in the snow I suspect we got about 4 to 5 inches down here in rural Lowellabama. Did the heavier snow stay a bit farther north? Or is it farther south?

I'll wait for the DVD to hit the Redbox. It does look good, but I rarely go to the theatres.

I wouldn't mind going to the show to see SON OF GOD but I'm really waiting for more reviews before I decided if its one I will go out to see or if I'll wait for a cheap rental disc. The early reviews were giving it low grades, but as people have actually gotten to see it the reviews seem to be better.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well after being out with the tractor I can say it was barely worth the effort to move the snow.

I'll amend my earlier "dog footprint estimate" DOWN from 4-5 inches to about 3" here in south Lake County.

What a disappointment :(

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    We got at least 6" here in Portage, thankfully it was very light snow . Just when I was thinking of moving the grill out to the back deck, silly me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well after being out with the tractor I can say it was barely worth the effort to move the snow.

I'll amend my earlier "dog footprint estimate" DOWN from 4-5 inches to about 3" here in south Lake County.

What a disappointment :(

And here i was looking forward to going outside this morning to see the snow. Guess i wont even bother to shovel it then. Looks by the weekend we are going to be in the high 30s so mother nature will melt it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom