Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If he was cold and wanted to kill time he would have gone into the hospital and just sat in the main lobby and acted like 'normal'' people waiting for someone at the hospital.

But his cloths is the first give away as hoodie up **inside** a building is not the norm in society.

Shaky hands hu. First time stealing perhaps for gang iniciation perhaps.

Or I thought maybe strung out on something. But again, I know that "normal" people can have tremors. I guess welcome to the real world, where profiling is something we have to do whether we like it or not.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We have always profilied since the beginning of time just called it different things. Don't feel bad about it. Your life is always on the line. Eeeeevvvviiiilllll is always around

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :rofl: x :rofl: x :rofl: x :rofl:
    Love that my I go to the bathroom stuff.

I hope that's not because you use that line....

kate-upton-no-makeup.jpg

Image with no make up on.
    Trouble?

Yes Jedi. I would still be with her. Duh. I've had girlfriends without makeup. I'm sure I will in the future. Does your wife always wear makeup, and what do you do... throw her out of the house?

Damn, I really wish I could carry (and not break rules) when I work at the hospital. Today when I was working at the gift shop, a guy came in, and he was acting so shady that security even called to tell me to keep an eye on him. I was already watching him. He had on a hoodie with the hood up and had his hands in his pockets, and he kept his head down. When he took his hand out to pick something up, his hand was shaking. Even before security told me to watch him, I remember thinking "Dude, if you came here to rob us, you picked the wrong time of day. We just opened." He came in two different times, and I think he was really trying hard to pocket some jewelry. When he realized I was not going to leave him alone, he finally bought something.

All that being said, what if he was just cold and killing time and had some sort of tremor? I hate judging people, but sometimes you have to go with your gut.

If he was cold and wanted to kill time he would have gone into the hospital and just sat in the main lobby and acted like 'normal'' people waiting for someone at the hospital.

But his cloths is the first give away as hoodie up **inside** a building is not the norm in society.

Shaky hands hu. First time stealing perhaps for gang iniciation perhaps.

Or I thought maybe strung out on something. But again, I know that "normal" people can have tremors. I guess welcome to the real world, where profiling is something we have to do whether we like it or not.

Well, I don't know if I'm "normal" but I have tremors. I take medicine to minimize them, because of working on energized equipment, and shooting.

and "norm in society", well, all bets are off in the hospital. Maybe he was visiting someone. Maybe he is worried to death. Different people act different ways under stress. And under stress is what people are in hospitals.
    You can make a claim about "most people". But "most people" is not "all people".

If someone set's off your "spider sense", then keep an eye on them.
    But sometimes your "spider sense" is just out of calibration.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :puke: but Jedi thinks that song is too old however this video is better.
    [video=youtube_share;B8CdAqV8IkY]http://youtu.be/B8CdAqV8IkY[/video]

Hey, Pinkdragon is ten years older than that "old" (but very awesome) song. Pinkdragon thinks that your video is boring. :p Yes, Pinkdragon is speaking in the third person.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah all us white people look alike. Got it, racist.

:xmad: & :facepalm:
    Jedi should have expanded on that last statement but in make this statement now you are going to think Jedi is even fruitier then before.
    When Jedi last saw TV1217 he has lost a lot of weight and actually had a more 'cut' look to himself.
    While TV's arms did not look like this
    Thor-header.jpg

It's not far fetch for TV1217 to wear the thor suit and actually look good in it (ie. no beer belly, man boobs, etc...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom