Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well most of them aren't....I hear there is this one from Crown Point that loves to paint her nails pink and play dress up. She rides the train with Jedi too, they have girl talk everyday.

:rofl:
    gg is probably still sleeping and has not read this yet so let's bump it a few more times.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Just received an email sales order notification from Sig for a set of grip screws I ordered a year or two ago... wtf. I honestly don't think I ever got them. I think I wound up ordering them from somewhere else because they never showed up...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I couldn't sleep because of the wind, and I kept hearing a cat outside my window. The neighbors have an outside cat, but they usually leave their garage door open so it can get in and out, and last night they didn't. So at 2:30 am I'm running around in my pajamas carrying my 686 and looking for a cat. Couldn't find it, and it's too cold out for cats, so I left our garage door open a bit and put a blanket down next to a dish of canned dog food.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh you softie pink Dragon dogs and cats now.
    Tv those shirts look nice bet gb wished he worn one top that comic con he got kicked out from. Then they would not have bothered him
    Lol

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm allergic to cats, so we can't keep it, but I just wanted it to get out of the cold. I'll try to talk to neighbor dude and see if that's really their cat. He lent me his jumper cables yesterday. First time I've talked to him in the two years they have lived there. LOL

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The gun was just in case there was something besides a cat out there. (Because we all know that bad guys just stand around outside our doors at 2:30 am when it's 5 degrees out...)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I couldn't sleep because of the wind, and I kept hearing a cat outside my window. The neighbors have an outside cat, but they usually leave their garage door open so it can get in and out, and last night they didn't. So at 2:30 am I'm running around in my pajamas carrying my 686 and looking for a cat. Couldn't find it, and it's too cold out for cats, so I left our garage door open a bit and put a blanket down next to a dish of canned dog food.

Ask Jedi about killer cats.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Well most of them aren't....I hear there is this one from Crown Point that loves to paint her nails pink and play dress up. She rides the train with Jedi too, they have girl talk everyday.

Says the guy with three bunnies holding guns as his avi, to the girl shooting a 50 in hers. ;)

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm going to buy a live trap for the neighbor's cat and spend all summer trapping it and selling it back to them if they still want it. Unless you live on a GD farm and have enough of your OWN property for a cat not to wander off of you should not have an out door cat. Dimwits.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Aclark, I'd post poster pics but then I would get banned here too....

T_Star has no problem handling firearms and defending herself, keep in mind Jedi is always complaining about the mean girl on the train that he is afraid of...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hehe I wonder how long this thread will stay up?

Joshua473
    user-offline.png

Plinker
    reputation_green.gif
    Join DateFeb 2014LocationcarmelPosts6

[h=2]**** the nazi moderators of this message board![/h]
    **** this message board. I just registered and my personal inbox is almost immediately flooded with childish, nazi emails from moderators. Get a ****ing life you idiots, and stop deleting comments!​

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    Aclark, I'd post poster pics but then I would get banned here too....

T_Star has no problem handling firearms and defending herself, keep in mind Jedi is always complaining about the mean girl on the train that he is afraid of...

I think it's safe to say Jedi is afraid of all the girls on the train.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom