• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Aclark, I'd post poster pics but then I would get banned here too....

T_Star has no problem handling firearms and defending herself, keep in mind Jedi is always complaining about the mean girl on the train that he is afraid of...
    He did hide behind his wife when the mean girl from the train showed up at his house to sell napalmFTW a gun. He claims he thought "t_star" was an older lady. :evilangel: I think he's just trying to cover for himself.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think it's safe to say Jedi is afraid of all [strike]the[/strike] girls[strike] on the train.[/strike]

FIFY

I couldn't sleep because of the wind, and I kept hearing a cat outside my window.
    . . .
    I'm running around in my pajamas carrying my 686 and looking for a cat. Couldn't find it, and it's too cold out for cats, so I left our garage door open a bit and put a blanket down next to a dish of canned dog food.

Hmmmm . . . . setting a trap. I suspect there will be Cat-Stir-Fry on the menu tonight.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm going to buy a live trap for the neighbor's cat and spend all summer trapping it and selling it back to them if they still want it. Unless you live on a GD farm and have enough of your OWN property for a cat not to wander off of you should not have an out door cat. Dimwits.

I can lend you one.

Outdoor cats should be shot on sight. I'm a firm believer in the natural order of things and a balance in nature. Cats don't belong here. They kills birds for fun, they kill squirrels and chipmunks. They are a predator that kills for no reason and a blight in the countryside where suburban and city folks drop off cats thinking we, who live in the rural areas, will be happy to have their non-native predators killing off the song birds, destroying the nests and eating the eggs of the native game birds, etc.

Trap that cat. If it works itself my way it will be shot.

Without the birds and the bats . . . that the cats kill . . . our insect populations explode. They are a non-native invasive species that is a nuisance and a pest and should be removed from the ecosystem.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What are we all doing up at 5:30 am? (Never mind that I've been up since 1:00 and couldn't sleep...:rolleyes:)

Day Shifts. Gotta get up at 4:15.

Says the guy with three bunnies holding guns as his avi, to the girl shooting a 50 in hers. ;)

Return fire.

Hehe I wonder how long this thread will stay up?

Joshua473
    user-offline.png

Plinker
    reputation_green.gif
    Join DateFeb 2014LocationcarmelPosts6

[h=2]**** the nazi moderators of this message board![/h]
    **** this message board. I just registered and my personal inbox is almost immediately flooded with childish, nazi emails from moderators. Get a ****ing life you idiots, and stop deleting comments!​

Problem solved. He's now a "shooter".
    Would be nice if people read the FAQs before they go ballistic.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    To change the subject. Anyone think either Chicago or one of the stations here need to have an active rock selection? I'm talking heavy metal, metal, new rock. I can sometimes pick up 95.1 WIIL rock out of Wisconsin up by the port and I think for a region like ours we should have an active rock station.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Lively place this morning. Must be getting close to the weekend.

That suicide by mod guy was super classy. Glad it was pointed out. Snapragon....I think you once posted a particularly good smiley showing what that guy did, but promptly deleted it because it was risque. Might be time to bust it back out.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    To change the subject. Anyone think either Chicago or one of the stations here need to have an active rock selection? I'm talking heavy metal, metal, new rock. I can sometimes pick up 95.1 WIIL rock out of Wisconsin up by the port and I think for a region like ours we should have an active rock station.

Agree. Need a station like the bear from south bend.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    The loop depresses me a little. Music is good but the washed up DJs who were probably cool in the 80s are just sad now.

Also, their morning show has got to be the biggest not funny ****pile on the radio right now.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Just received an email sales order notification from Sig for a set of grip screws I ordered a year or two ago... wtf. I honestly don't think I ever got them. I think I wound up ordering them from somewhere else because they never showed up...

Curiosity got the better of me and I called them. Talked to the guy I actually ordered the screws from (in dec. of 2012) and he said... holy crap, they're still here with your name on them. You still need them?
    As I thought I remembered, I never got them - and ordered them elsewhere for my new grips (a year ago). Pretty funny. He cancelled the "order" for me.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Ive got stuff from Blake Shelton to Offspring to Casting Crowns to Dr. Dre to AWOLNATION. Glad I'm not the only one with a wide range on genre's....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom