• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    What liquor store around here has a decent amount of 3Floyds? I'm trading several people for some other local brews and cigars and coffee and hot sauces but can't seem to find anything. I went to the brewery and got a few things, but it's cheaper at the store. Stopped at Wise Guys in CP, they used to have a good selection of 3F but there wasn't a single bottle. Haven't really looked elsewhere, can stop at the stockhouse on cline in a bit on my way to the clubhouse but if anyone knows of a store with a decent selection let me know.

I have a case of Dust, a couple sixers of Alpha, and some bombers of new stuff I've never tried. But two guys that offered the best trade offer are looking for "big beers" i.e. stouts, barleywines, etc and the brewpub had none so I'm really looking for the big beers, not the hop bombs.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Is Wise Guys the one near 93rd and Taft? That's the only place I've been able to find it. Did get some in Lake Station somewhere once, don't remember where.

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    What liquor store around here has a decent amount of 3Floyds? I'm trading several people for some other local brews and cigars and coffee and hot sauces but can't seem to find anything. I went to the brewery and got a few things, but it's cheaper at the store. Stopped at Wise Guys in CP, they used to have a good selection of 3F but there wasn't a single bottle. Haven't really looked elsewhere, can stop at the stockhouse on cline in a bit on my way to the clubhouse but if anyone knows of a store with a decent selection let me know.

I have a case of Dust, a couple sixers of Alpha, and some bombers of new stuff I've never tried. But two guys that offered the best trade offer are looking for "big beers" i.e. stouts, barleywines, etc and the brewpub had none so I'm really looking for the big beers, not the hop bombs.

Try the Liquor Stop in Highland

9218 Indianapolis Blvd, Highland, IN
    (219) 838-6884

they usually have a good selection. Check the cooler in the northwest corner of the store if the shelves are light.

Dale

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Paging dr. Gunbunnies....dr. gunbunnies you are needed.

I need to pick someone's brain about AR pistols. I've got this lonely pair of lowers being to be made a project.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    8699724212_f49c0888a6_z.jpg

R2-QT
    R2-QT On display at Legoland, CA for Star Wars... | TieFighters

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got to love the K frames...

and the L frames and the N frames and the GP100's and the SP101's.......

oops the Blackhawks too....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom