• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I've got a wide array on my iPod, as well. AWOLNATION, Brantley Gilbert, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, NIN, The Doors, Evanescence, Incubus...and I don't ecen have it a quarter of the way filled up. It's boring listening to the same genre over and over.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Facepalm
    You said Chick in red dress and gg looked up to see if her red lipstick girl was on the train with us.. she is not.
    I did not you jack ass.
    We'll see if I EVER make you a pink bacon cupcake again..You ain't careful, you'll ruin the bacon cupcakes at meet & shoots for everyone!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, somebody explain "wallet" to me. Usually I can figure out cryptic INGO references, but I have no clue, and a search turns up 5000 posts.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It's something that holds credit cards, licenses/ID's, cash, business cards and stuff like that. Most guys keep one in their back pockets. A lot of women have one in their purse. Hope that helps.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Playing with my new IR filter and Photoshop

IMG_8635_zps13955850.jpg

IMG_8630_zps58adf353.jpg

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Just spent $110 shipping $110 worth of beer to perfect internet strangers.

Here's to hoping I get $220or more worth of stuff in return as they were sent out as trades for cigars/beer/jerky/liquor/cash

Best trade I've received for beer to date: One 12oz bottle of Zombie Dust, One 12oz bottle of my MCM (Bob - you still haven't posted a good/bad about it) for ostrich jerky, a raccoon tail, and wool socks

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Just spent $110 shipping $110 worth of beer to perfect internet strangers.

Here's to hoping I get $220or more worth of stuff in return as they were sent out as trades for cigars/beer/jerky/liquor/cash

Best trade I've received for beer to date: One 12oz bottle of Zombie Dust, One 12oz bottle of my MCM (Bob - you still haven't posted a good/bad about it) for ostrich jerky, a raccoon tail, and wool socks

Where do you send beer to, to trade? I usually send beer out after I go to Dark Lord Day in Munster at 3 floyds. I buy as many as possible keep half for myself and trade the rest for other peoples local brews. I have had some good beers traded to me. Do you enjoy stouts? I have a couple bottles of Abyss and a couple Dark Lords.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom