20131106_151552_zps8bf88815.jpg

:evilangel:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Ugh, been off the low carb wagon for a month or so, just had to start taking some meds again, feel horrible, but have been keeping the weight steady. Need to jump back on the wagon, but don't want to leave the house to go grocery shopping. There's no food in my house, may order a pizza and jump back on the wagon tomorrow.

was going to stop at the store this morning after work, but it was raining, lol. Also decided I'm suspending my smoking habit indefinitely as soon as I finish off the rest of this carton. Time to get back on track, I was feeling so good before, now I feel like crap again.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ugh, been off the low carb wagon for a month or so, just had to start taking some meds again, feel horrible, but have been keeping the weight steady. Need to jump back on the wagon, but don't want to leave the house to go grocery shopping. There's no food in my house, may order a pizza and jump back on the wagon tomorrow.

was going to stop at the store this morning after work, but it was raining, lol. Also decided I'm suspending my smoking habit indefinitely as soon as I finish off the rest of this carton. Time to get back on track, I was feeling so good before, now I feel like crap again.

I hear picking up a solid crack habit will make you forget about carb/nicotine withdrawal. What could possibly go wrong?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    FYI.....I'm gonna be taking a break from the forums
    For a little while.....got some things iI need to focus on. But iI will be at the OC night next week.

Later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom