• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    1st, is the 36" going to be long enough? You need to check your rifles first.

2nd, I prefer Voodoo Tactical.
    They have 36", 42", and 46".
    I have a deluxe, which also holds 6 rifle mags, and 8 pistol mags.
    They are a little more than the Condor.

This. The Voodoo also has shoulder straps to carry it like a backpack. VERY handy. I haven't used Condor, and probably never will, just don't want to take a chance on an "airsoft" brand. You can stop by and check it out anytime Kevin, borrow it if you'd like as well.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The condors have straps, and are made in the same country that voodoo's are according to the shipping boxes that we open. We just no longer stock voodoo, they are way more for the same quality.

And you have to pay tax on the amazon order too, you just have to pay it at the end of the year, most people don't though.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This. The Voodoo also has shoulder straps to carry it like a backpack. VERY handy. I haven't used Condor, and probably never will, just don't want to take a chance on an "airsoft" brand. You can stop by and check it out anytime Kevin, borrow it if you'd like as well.

The backpack straps depend on the model.
    My "deluxe" model has a strap, but not backpack straps.
    Repeter77 has two or three of the regular model. He has backpack straps.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    1st, is the 36" going to be long enough? You need to check your rifles first.

2nd, I prefer Voodoo Tactical.
    They have 36", 42", and 46".
    I have a deluxe, which also holds 6 rifle mags, and 8 pistol mags.
    They are a little more than the Condor.

36" is long enough, just gonna hold the AR and the mini 14, both pretty short. this one holds lots of extras in the pouches and does have shoulder straps. thanks for the heads up!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

thanks, i'm gonna go check out the condor in person, see if it's what i want/need, go from there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    so how lazy is jedi?
    :rofl:
    I have a draft txt msg to t-star still on my phone it was one character long with just this. ","
    Instead of deleted it on my phone as that wuould require at least 2 keystrokes I just hit the send button. :p

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I like my VooDoo drag bag, but I think the condor stuff is just about the same quality....

Sadclown.... do you have multicam ?

Also real world money out of pocket unless amazon is charging you and collecting the sales tax is none... I don't know anyone that actually pays the tax on their out of state mail order purchases...

Should they well yes but do they no way....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Jesus, I sell those for less at Blythes. We have them for $79.99, and I would take $70 for them.

Just a note as too price... the end price based on a 79.99 retail price at your place sadclown would be more than the actual price paid in that add. You have to charge tax and that price says there is no shipping cost....

but at that close of a difference I would always support my local business...

Now the real question is do you have it in multicam ?
    At $70, it is cheaper with tax ($74.90) than the $80.95 on Amazon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well the retail price he stated was 79.99.... now after the fact he offered to sell them at 70.00 on INGO...

Amazon is showing the multicam at the same price on that link, now I didn't try to order one though...

Again as I stated before I would pay the extra small amount to support a local business but the actual numbers were on amazon's side when he made the post...

Now for some real good prices on gun cases I'd have to say Westforth has the lowest ones in stock over all...

but anyway's got a couple more posts in there... LOL...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom