Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And what new toy did we end up with today?

It was only through the constant reminder that I'm on sick leave that I didn't pick anything up.
    But we were staring at this.
    C357BR.jpg

Pump action .357
    Taurus

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I hope everything is alright. If you need anything let us know, we'll see what we can do.
    Thanks Jay...... Everything is good just busy and tired that's all!

Edit: with the time change, I'm going to work in the dark... Coming home in the dark and working weekends so it leaves little time to hang with the family and get projects done (wife has been nagging about for weeks)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, I almost went back and bought it myself.... but I was doing some reading on the internet about that rifle and it has been discontinued by the manufacturer and some of the forum posts about it were a bit disheartening about the function of the gun.... Such a shame because that would be awesome in one of my poster shots once I secure a horse farm to shoot on again in the spring... PS: the barrel length on that model was 26 inches and the magazine tube held 14 rounds... Bet the velocities would be quite interesting...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon, I almost went back and bought it myself.... but I was doing some reading on the internet about that rifle and it has been discontinued by the manufacturer and some of the forum posts about it were a bit disheartening about the function of the gun.... Such a shame because that would be awesome in one of my poster shots once I secure a horse farm to shoot on again in the spring... PS: the barrel length on that model was 26 inches and the magazine tube held 14 rounds... Bet the velocities would be quite interesting...

I'll have to look some of the reviews up. Don't matter to me if it's discontinued, if it works. Not being reliable is a big NO for me though.

This is classic, performed by the duo at the Country Music Awards last night, short music video by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood called "ObamaCare by Morning"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRP8Do-IyRU&desktop_uri=/watch?v=NRP8Do-IyRU

That was one f'd up looking skirt Underwood had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom