• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Can someone point me in a direction of a local storage facility that I can store my car at thats climate controlled?

Location?

I know a guy that rented space in his warehouse, don't know if he still does. Stays above freezing in the winter, not much, think thermostat is set at 36 or 38. But... he's on the northwest side of Lansing right on the border with South Holland

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Yippee! Doctor says that I can ween myself off of the sling. Also, first time I have been allowed to raise my arm using only my right arm. It is amazing! The little things give the most reward. Next doctor appointment is November 18.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yippee! Doctor says that I can ween myself off of the sling. Also, first time I have been allowed to raise my arm using only my right arm. It is amazing! The little things give the most reward. Next doctor appointment is November 18.
    I'm glad things are looking up for you.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yippee! Doctor says that I can ween myself off of the sling. Also, first time I have been allowed to raise my arm using only my right arm. It is amazing! The little things give the most reward. . .

I'm glad things are looking up for you.

It's always good to be able to wipe your own butt instead of asking for help :toilet2:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So I am a home plumber! Installed a garbage disposal yesterday quite easily, but when it came to hooking up the drain pipe, the existing pvc didn't line up. Ran to Lowes, asked a few questions and about an hour later had everything hooked up. No leaks and it looks pretty good, if i do say so myself.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    The worst is its my car that im letting her use since she got a job (go figure now she gets a job) not for her to go out with her boyfriend. Women are 5he WORST. Well some I suppose....most?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The worst is its my car that im letting her use since she got a job (go figure now she gets a job) not for her to go out with her boyfriend. Women are 5he WORST. Well some I suppose....most?

Well men are no better you know.
    All men are dogs and
    All women are evil

These two facts ya can dispute until you are blue in the face but at the end of the day they will remain true for every human due to our greedy nature.

Just stay the course and limit your comments about it both here and any other public forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom