Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sry tv jedi was stripped of his force like powers cause he would have nuked the entire universe with them. so 4 da safety of all it was decided jedi should not have the force. ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Easy mr negative! Insert purple :-)You know how nice is was to see a mostly full ammo cabinet?

I don't. But I do know how nice it is to have shelves overflowing with ammo. Heck some of my shelves are so laden with ammo that they are sagging under the weight. Its good to be me if the Zombies come!!! Got plenty of powder, brass, primers and bullets too!

Best part is that I have more 22lr than I can use . . . but not enough to share with Jedi :p

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I don't. But I do know how nice it is to have shelves overflowing with ammo. Heck some of my shelves are so laden with ammo that they are sagging under the weight. Its good to be me if the Zombies come!!! Got plenty of powder, brass, primers and bullets too!

Best part is that I have more 22lr than I can use . . . but not enough to share with Jedi :p

If your shelves are only sagging under the ammo weight, you don't have enough.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    As to the ammo conversation..... Don't look in that duce and a half over there, just keep walking by......

Looking for more 223 bullets for reloading currently...

but at-last we are entering the dead season and I can spend evenings making bullets for the next couple monthes...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Is 11 ounces really that noticable? I'm thinking of selling my Taurus 709slim (9mm) and buying a 1911 (45) w/ a 4" Barrel. The weight difference is only 11 ounces! I don't know what to do! :scratch:

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Thanks for the replies gents but really got my heart set on trying a solo in 9mm to replace my edc walther pps looking for something slim and easily concealable I'm a toothpick skinny guy and any bulges stick out fairly obvious well at least to me. I might just have to gamble and buy one...

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Thanks for the replies gents but really got my heart set on trying a solo in 9mm to replace my edc walther pps looking for something slim and easily concealable I'm a toothpick skinny guy and any bulges stick out fairly obvious well at least to me. I might just have to gamble and buy one...

If you ditch the PPS, let me know, I've got three buddies that love mine, but won't buy for the insane price on em new.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

If you don't mind my asking, what holster/belt set up are you using? Sometimes, the problem lies elsewhere in the carry package (besides the gun).

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Is 11 ounces really that noticable? I'm thinking of selling my Taurus 709slim (9mm) and buying a 1911 (45) w/ a 4" Barrel. The weight difference is only 11 ounces! I don't know what to do! :scratch:
    11oz is huge! Over half a pound, a great belt will make the difference if you wanna go up in weight. Can't argue with going to a 1911 tho. Maybe a 3"?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That Kimber 3 inch is awesome... just don't put your left finger on the trigger guard and expect not to cook your finger...

The 1911A1's were my goto's until the price of ammo got to high to shoot them a lot....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom