• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Something bad going on in/near Lowell. Several ambulances rolling with lights and sirens.

Or, in Jedi speak, does wood bee am-boo-lances by da cornstalks . . .

I only caught the tale end of the scanner transmission about a half hour ago (from SJ PD) .... " [somethin ... somethin] ... shots fired."

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Great ... getting unconfirmed (incoherent) information from my parents about a lot of police activity at an acquaintance's home (it's not in Lowell though ... it's in unincorporated Crown Point). Might not be related. My mom was pretty excited and wanted to know if I had heard anything on the scanner.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Great ... getting unconfirmed (incoherent) information from my parents about a lot of police activity at an acquaintance's home (it's not in Lowell though ... it's in unincorporated Crown Point). Might not be related. My mom was pretty excited and wanted to know if I had heard anything on the scanner.

where is bill b? all other thugs best 2 report before da snob starts naming names and trying 2 pin this on us.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    sadclown worked his magic again today. I am now the proud owner of a S&W M&P 9 Pro Series. He used the excuse of Smith and Wesson Days sale for the pricing. :hooked:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    B13B7E45-4D56-4362-A294-F33425F35337-4015-00000514B01E56C4_zpsd369fe57.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I was in Lowell today, and yesterday, and the day before that. I will also be there tomorrow and the day after that. For what its worth, I hate working crown point district. On the plus side I am not putting mileage on my truck since I drive a company truck. The negative to that is I dont always have all of my stuff, and it is a small cab. If anyone lives in Lowell off of wicker and the areas closer to 173rd that where I was today, 155th ish area yesterday and Monday. If your meters were not read, I am not sorry. I can only move so fast, and I have no idea how the guy before me was able to finish these routes in the times he said he did.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ever hear anything more on this? nothing in the news that i saw (no real surprise there tho)

Nope, it was right before 3:00pm and I was walking into the high school as the am-boo-lances drove by.

I was in Lowell today, and yesterday, and the day before that. I will also be there tomorrow and the day after that. For what its worth, I hate working crown point district. On the plus side I am not putting mileage on my truck since I drive a company truck. The negative to that is I dont always have all of my stuff, and it is a small cab. If anyone lives in Lowell off of wicker and the areas closer to 173rd that where I was today, 155th ish area yesterday and Monday. If your meters were not read, I am not sorry. I can only move so fast, and I have no idea how the guy before me was able to finish these routes in the times he said he did.
    You were at my house today if you were west of Wicker.

By the way, a follow up on the Lowell H.S. Fencing program, here is some video (I am the stunningly handsome man in the video who is NOT being interviewed)

Video from the NWI Times:
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?p=PLA5F0220AEB347F62&v=io_YSUUOnTY&feature=plpp[/video]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?p=PLA5F0220AEB347F62&v=io_YSUUOnTY&feature=plpp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom