• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Hey guys. Haven't hopped on for a few days and figured I'd jump back in to let you all know I sharted at work today and had to go commando in my spare pair of pants for the rest of the day. That is all.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ok folks, I just found out about this today and thought you folks would like to know as well:

Firearm Basics and Victim Avoidance Class

The North Porter County Conservation Club, NPCCC, will be hosting a four hour class for women ONLY on Saturday, November 16, 2013 from Noon to 4PM. The course will be divided into two parts: 1) ‘Victim Avoidance’ seminar in a classroom environment taught by local law enforcement personnel dealing with basic safety issues, situational awareness, and preventative actions for self protection, and 2) introduction to firearms/handguns, including safety, handling, and firing. Space is limited and the class is open to the first 30 enrollees. Cost of the class is $15 and is open to all women. Light refreshments will be provided. The NPCCC is located at 933 North Calumet Ave., Chesterton (south of Toll road on Old Calumet). Please contact John Sullivan, 787-5092, by November 11 to reserve a spot or if you have any questions.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Sorry. I read the west side of wicker, but that was it. Today was a bunch around 173rd from Wicker to Cline and a lot of parrish and then I quit a little bit into Rt. 2. I seen wicker on the map for Tomorrow and Friday but I can't remember where.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Ok folks, I just found out about this today and thought you folks would like to know as well:

Firearm Basics and Victim Avoidance Class

The North Porter County Conservation Club, NPCCC, will be hosting a four hour class for women ONLY on Saturday, November 16, 2013 from Noon to 4PM. The course will be divided into two parts: 1) ‘Victim Avoidance’ seminar in a classroom environment taught by local law enforcement personnel dealing with basic safety issues, situational awareness, and preventative actions for self protection, and 2) introduction to firearms/handguns, including safety, handling, and firing. Space is limited and the class is open to the first 30 enrollees. Cost of the class is $15 and is open to all women. Light refreshments will be provided. The NPCCC is located at 933 North Calumet Ave., Chesterton (south of Toll road on Old Calumet). Please contact John Sullivan, 787-5092, by November 11 to reserve a spot or if you have any questions.
    I will pass this on to my wife. I'll see if she will post it to FB.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey guys. Haven't hopped on for a few days and figured I'd jump back in to let you all know I sharted at work today and had to go commando in my spare pair of pants for the rest of the day. That is all.

keep-calm-and-nobody-will-notice-you-sharted.png

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Reminds me, when are we having that overnight coyote party/camp out at your place? ... the one we never discussed?
    :laugh:
    No purple needed for that. IF they ever get this corn harvested you would be welcome. I know my neighbor would appreciate it too. He was out shooting at one a couple of days ago.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Meh...

Look at this one and read and re-read the very last paragraph. :puke:
    California police 'kill boy carrying pellet gun'

No purple needed for that. IF they ever get this corn harvested you would be welcome. I know my neighbor would appreciate it too. He was out shooting at one a couple of days ago.

You let us know when and I want in too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom