medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Expert no. Addict yes.

Simple answer is NO. Realize that with a few rare exceptions, my 1911 pistols are generally out of production collectable models, factory one-offs, prototypes, etc. I don't modify those pistols for fear the modifications would destroy the values.

Well thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Maybe I'll just order a standard and an extended and see which one I prefer.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think you boys may like this HELLO KITTY
    japanese-race-queen.JPG

What made the Schoop's put up that sign?
    Anyone know the story?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So Jedi, any idea what this all means?

means jack s******. chicago will continue to ignore any and everything.
    besides IL already passed a new law where residents can carry in public (cc) but with a slew of GFZs.
    there is a comment in that link that sums it up best.

paraphrase
    people cheer the ussc decision about tradition says this or that. but that is a false cheer as the .gov does what it wants.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I have to see the doc this week before I know what my future holds.

Anyway, I'm cleaning my guns that were shot with the scouts two weeks ago, and watching The Walking Dead season 3.
    I'm on the second disc, and WTF is up with the Gov? heads in fish tanks.
    And such a control freak that he can't let Mischawn (sp?) go, instead he wants to kill her?
    And how are they getting power to ring a telephone at the prison???

Ok, don't answer, I'll keep watching.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    no idea and jdgaf.
    unless you can garuantee that the show will get a proper ending jedi is not watching it.

so when is your doc apt? have you considered a kiropracter? (sp)??

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    no idea and jdgaf.
    unless you can garuantee that the show will get a proper ending jedi is not watching it.

so when is your doc apt? have you considered a kiropracter? (sp)??

My doc appt is on the 18th I think.
    Chiropractor will wait till I find out what's going on with the doc.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Guilty as charged on the sign at Schoop's... Been working on the owner for a long time and it was this one or another one, that he thought was a little too "tongue in cheek" and a bit snarky for a restaurant. I thought it was funny as heck. Same one as in the 1101 lounge
    Alcohol / Drugs / Weapons: Guns are Welcome sign #NHE-16347 - GUNS ARE WELCOME ON PREMISES PLEASE KEEP ALL WEAPONS HOLSTERED UNLESS NEED ARISES. IN SUCH A CASE, JUDICIOUS MARKSMANSHIP IS APPRECIATED - Safety Signs Labels-ComplianceSigns.com

Real simple ... I challenged him on it and said if I buy it, will you put it up... He DIDNT think I would follow through on it, but showed up a week later with a choice of three and said, pick one... And he did..!!!

now... I'm looking for my next Pro-2A target.... bruuu-ha ha ha ha
    Thanks to Melensdad for the original idea and website.
    Sheepdog

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Guilty as charged on the sign at Schoop's... Been working on the owner for a long time and it was this one or another one, that he thought was a little too "tongue in cheek" and a bit snarky for a restaurant. I thought it was funny as heck. Same one as in the 1101 lounge
    Alcohol / Drugs / Weapons: Guns are Welcome sign #NHE-16347 - GUNS ARE WELCOME ON PREMISES PLEASE KEEP ALL WEAPONS HOLSTERED UNLESS NEED ARISES. IN SUCH A CASE, JUDICIOUS MARKSMANSHIP IS APPRECIATED - Safety Signs Labels-ComplianceSigns.com

Real simple ... I challenged him on it and said if I buy it, will you put it up... He DIDNT think I would follow through on it, but showed up a week later with a choice of three and said, pick one... And he did..!!!

now... I'm looking for my next Pro-2A target.... bruuu-ha ha ha ha
    Thanks to Melensdad for the original idea and website.

Sheepdog
    Well it appears that I am good for something.

That defies all my teachers who said I was "a good for nuttin . . . "

Won't they all be surprised!

On the bright side, we have another pro-common sense sign up in a public place. Its easy to make a knee jerk reaction and put up a NO GUNS signs and pat yourself on the back but that doesn't actually make anyone safer.

These signs send a POSITIVE message about responsible gun owners and send a warning to thugs.

=================================

REMINDER: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...igar-night-~-thur-sept-19-~-schererville.html

Back by popular demand (and its been a couple months since we've done this) we are going to have another NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Night.

As always, Open Carry is optional. Smoking cigars is optional.

Thursday Sept 19 ~ 6pm to 9pm

image_zpsf88fbab4.jpg

Pit Stop's 1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W. Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN

While this event is occurring South of US30 in the land of hicks, bubbas, mouth breathers and hay chewers, we will lower our normally stellar standards and allow ALL the North of US30 thugs to attend and share in the good 'ol boy hospitality and friendship that all INGO members have come to expect and enjoy . . . with the exception of he who cannot be named.

LINK TO THREAD =>>> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...igar-night-~-thur-sept-19-~-schererville.html

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom