• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Anybody else seeing this in there banner?

69120F1D-544A-471C-BD1C-43F21F2BDF75-5210-0000098227E62E4D_zps67370cdf.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    The new ones are a little more compatible with some other rifles. Other than that I dont think there is a difference. IIRC AGS has gen 2 pmags for under $11 right now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Trying to dual boot Windows 8 and Linux and it is not going well. This UEFI crap is a pain in the Jedi.

good luck with that.
    jedi does not think its possible while you have the 'bios' (ie. EUFI set to the default which is what Win8 is configured/installed with to start). ijrc you have to go into the EUFI and change it to 'legacy mode'l then you can install a lunix flavor to make it work.

this might change with win 8.1 in a october.
    but dont hold your breath.
    oh unload your guns now.. by the time you are done you might be very tempted to use them on your computer.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Used to work in the gun dept. at Cabelas and your wife is a gunsmith for revolvers. How are you doing?

Hey, it's that guy that works at that store. I seem to remember you taking some of my money a couple of weeks ago. :xmad:
    :p

holy crap man where ya been lol

Trying to stay off the computer as much as possible. Now that summer is over, and the kids are back in school, I have time for such luxuries! I recently resigned from my position at Cabela's, I'm now working with Sadclown and Co. at Blythe's in Valpo. I much prefer the 'local shop atmosphere and reputation to the uniformed corporate conglomerate.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Trying to stay off the computer as much as possible. Now that summer is over, and the kids are back in school, I have time for such luxuries! I recently resigned from my position at Cabela's, I'm now working with Sadclown and Co. at Blythe's in Valpo. I much prefer the 'local shop atmosphere and reputation to the uniformed corporate conglomerate.

Soon I must teach Lowend how to deal with felons trying to buy guns so he doesn't pawn them off on me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

But now we lost our "inside man" at Cabelas......
    Seriously, I hope your new job works out.

2 days of The Walking Dead season 3, and cleaning guns. Completed.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:facepalm: ah so u went to the dark side. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom