• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    At the cigar lounge tomorrow (THURSDAY) at lunchtime we are having a pitch-in lunch for those who want to show up. Bratwurst will be the main entree. We will also have some awesome BBQ ribs. The guy donating the ribs has asked that people who eat the ribs please donate about $5 to the Cigars for Heroes (we ship cigars to the troops) fund. I'll say that the ribs are worth way more than the donation, quite literally the best ribs I've eaten, he's brought them here several times.

If you show up and don't bring anything to pitch in, that is OK too. But side dishes would be appreciated. We'll start the bratwursts in some stout beer about 11:00am, food served roughly 12 noon, for as long as it lasts.

Food will be served OUTSIDE at the picnic tables.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    At the cigar lounge tomorrow (THURSDAY) at lunchtime we are having a pitch-in lunch for those who want to show up. Bratwurst will be the main entree. We will also have some awesome BBQ ribs. The guy donating the ribs has asked that people who eat the ribs please donate about $5 to the Cigars for Heroes (we ship cigars to the troops) fund. I'll say that the ribs are worth way more than the donation, quite literally the best ribs I've eaten, he's brought them here several times.

If you show up and don't bring anything to pitch in, that is OK too. But side dishes would be appreciated. We'll start the bratwursts in some stout beer about 11:00am, food served roughly 12 noon, for as long as it lasts.

Food will be served OUTSIDE at the picnic tables.

u forgot to mention 'No Jedi' will be there. :p

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    On numerous occasions Jedi has been seen driving by the cigar lounge, always on north side of US30, spying on us and feeling sad that the lounge is now, has been, and always will be a "Jedi Free Zone."

Is it him? ... or his car that is whining when he drives by? :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That alone is worth the price of admission! :laugh:

zip-it.gif

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    how did I miss that somewhere in 100 pages? lol.
    I will concede to the pink one that either mac address filtration or denial (depending on what is available in your router) would need to be used.
    personally, i'd cut his cable.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Hey Actaeon277 if you're looking to drive the free loading roommate out just invite Jedi over and have him start talking about LEGOS for a couple hours

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    how did I miss that somewhere in 100 pages? lol.
    I will concede to the pink one that either mac address filtration or denial (depending on what is available in your router) would need to be used.
    personally, i'd cut his cable.

because u a llllooooosssseeeerrrrrr. :P
    Cutting the roomate's cable might leave to confrontation larry may not want.

Hey Actaeon277 if you're looking to drive the free loading roommate out just invite Jedi over and have him start talking about LEGOS for a couple hours

HUM..... I could take the boxes of unsorted LEGO bricks over and make a mess and build the models there and talk about all the history of all the pieces, the various color changes over the years, the yellow vs flesh minifig debate, etc...

Actaeon277 might leave ... along with the roommate. :rofl:
    Tru Da!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    because u a llllooooosssseeeerrrrrr. :P
    Cutting the roomate's cable might leave to confrontation larry may not want.

HUM..... I could take the boxes of unsorted LEGO bricks over and make a mess and build the models there and talk about all the history of all the pieces, the various color changes over the years, the yellow vs flesh minifig debate, etc...

Tru Da!
    You should be out practicing your Appleseed shooting.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You should be out practicing your Appleseed shooting.

Last Jedi checked Appleseed does not have a "shot from a moving car" section. :p
    Besides it's not like Jedi can go outside a shoot at a target. Well he could but I'm sure the popo is not gonna like it.
    Now I have been playing some BF2 but after 1 round now a days it's no fun anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom