• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You guys are going to feel bad talking about him that way when you find out he's laying on the side of the road under an overturned truck delivering IPhones and GLOCKs.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    :nono: you snooze you lose :D

I won't be there. Can't drive, and my girlfriend just called and said she got mandated to say at work so she won't be home until about 5:45am so she will be sleeping and I don't want to ask her to take me. She will be grumpy and nobody wants to make that worse.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I won't be there. Can't drive, and my girlfriend just called and said she got mandated to say at work so she won't be home until about 5:45am so she will be sleeping and I don't want to ask her to take me. She will be grumpy and nobody wants to make that worse.
    I'll pick you up at 10

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    oh god, if she woke up and I was gone I think she would attempt to kill me...

With that being said how long do you think you will be there?

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    As long as it takes to read the NIPSCO meter . . . but its hidden, so it might take a while to find it.

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Reading my around 10000 meters a month, along with tickets and other peoples routes when necessary you get pretty good at finding meters. I may be able to do that fairly quickly. Then again, we are not known for being the fastest... Either way, I am not at work until at least the end of the month so its all good. The doctor just wont let me drive until I get my stitches out on friday.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Reading my around 10000 meters a month, along with tickets and other peoples routes when necessary you get pretty good at finding meters. I may be able to do that fairly quickly. Then again, we are not known for being the fastest... Either way, I am not at work until at least the end of the month so its all good. The doctor just wont let me drive until I get my stitches out on friday.
    Sooooo am I picking you up?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Im good for either. I am good to go aside from this goofy shoe and sock thing I wear. If it wasn't for them I would just drive myself, but I gotta follow the doctors rules...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom