• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Have a list yet? Not interested in the militec.

I gave up for the night. The downstairs is a disaster (looks like a gun store exploded down there) and I am whipped for now ... I'll have a bunch of little things that no one will likely want and maybe a few that some will. I just have to figure out pricing and packaging. I'm looking at stuff like a TruGlo scope, Magpul AFG, stripper clips, maybe a scope mount, camo tape, maybe bore brushes, might even have some camping equipment, etc. No firearms, ammo, or magazines at this time.

I will not make a profit on anything ... it will be at cost or below. However, I will not be giving anything away. This is more about unloading stuff that will otherwise sit around. If nothing sells, then it will be put into storage or NPP kits.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Jedi have no feelings.

anakin2bh.png

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I managed to score a couple of boxes of 100rd Bulk Federal 9mm last night at Wal-Mart.

The only 22 they had was 50 rd sleeves of Stingers

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just ordered a new backpacking stove. Burns simple, cheap alcohol (HEET gas line anti-freeze, Denatured Alcohol, etc).

No moving parts. Simple to operate. Easy and light to pack. Made in America by a hobbyist/backpacker.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0XVDwjsrUkI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0XVDwjsrUkI%26feature%3 Dplayer_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube_share;0XVDwjsrUkI]http://youtu.be/0XVDwjsrUkI[/video]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I gave up for the night. The downstairs is a disaster (looks like a gun store exploded down there) and I am whipped for now ... I'll have a bunch of little things that no one will likely want and maybe a few that some will. I just have to figure out pricing and packaging. I'm looking at stuff like a TruGlo scope, Magpul AFG, stripper clips, maybe a scope mount, camo tape, maybe bore brushes, might even have some camping equipment, etc. No firearms, ammo, or magazines at this time.

I will not make a profit on anything ... it will be at cost or below. However, I will not be giving anything away. This is more about unloading stuff that will otherwise sit around. If nothing sells, then it will be put into storage or NPP kits.
    Interested in the AFG.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So has anybody ever had a good experience with Botach? I wanna order the Sage EBR chassis for the M1A and they're the cheapest after shipping.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've been 50/50 on them so far and I know they have a crap reputation.

They have 10% + free shipping right now. Guess I'll give it another shot.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will be leaving soon to get the gift cards from Bass Pro for the rifle computation at the M&S. If anyone has a $5 and $10 gift card from Bass Pro or Cabelas I will buy them off you at face value.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    From Wild Deuce as of 11:23

4 U or INGO ...

Wlmrt in Hobart (By the mall) has .45 ACP value packs (100 rnds) in stock @ $33.xx
    also .38 spcl VP
    bad news ... Limit of one box

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Email from Sadclown & Co.

GOOD NEWS *** BAD NEWS *** GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS : 1/2 Million Dollar New Ventilation System with Air Conditioning is being installed !!!

BAD NEWS : Range Prices have gone up to $14.00

GOOD NEWS : Buy a 10 pack card for $110.00 which breaks down cheaper than the old price !! LIMITED TIME !!

Just a reminder *** We have started our Fall / Winter Hours
    Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
    Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
    SUNDAY 12:00 PM TO 5:00 PM

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    From Wild Deuce as of 11:23

4 U or INGO ...

Wlmrt in Hobart (By the mall) has .45 ACP value packs (100 rnds) in stock @ $33.xx
    also .38 spcl VP
    bad news ... Limit of one box

If NWI INGO members want 45acp I have it and will sell it for $34.00 per 100. When you add the 7% sales tax that Wal Mart will charge you, my price is ABOUT $1.50 CHEAPER per box than Wally World. I was cleaning out my garage and found a couple extra cases that I can spare if people are in need.

Can be picked up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge. I can bring some to the Meet & Shoot tomorrow.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If NWI INGO members want 45acp I have it and will sell it for $34.00 per 100. When you add the 7% sales tax that Wal Mart will charge you, my price is ABOUT $1.50 CHEAPER per box than Wally World. I was cleaning out my garage and found a couple extra cases that I can spare if people are in need.

Can be picked up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge. I can bring some to the Meet & Shoot tomorrow.

Now you tell me ... :facepalm:

I'll take two boxes ... please.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I was feeling pretty good. Could move around a little bit.
    Then..... I skipped taking medicine till 3 pm.
    BIG MISTAKE.
    I sat down in a chair for a while. Could barely get up.
    So now I'm back to drugged up zombie.

I have to prepare a finance report for the Legion. I'll have to double check everything.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone ever watch a series called "Robin Hood", from 2006.
    I can't believe I've watched this much of it. I want to like it. But I CAN'T.
    The hero reminds me of a skinny jean wearing hipster.
    And everyone on the "good" side has a policy of not killing anyone unless necessary. Which means 2 things. 1, they always have to refight the same person that they didn't kill earlier. 2, swords and arrows. Hello.... how do you fight with those and have no injuries.
    Speaking of no injuries.... according to the show it is easy to hit someone in the head, knock them out, and they suffer no injuries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom