Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Speaking of bacon, I picked some of this up at Walgreens yesterday. Wrong in so many ways but SO good.

220.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Having bacon as I post this. Got some posters with boobs in the truck too, and going to look at guns so the day is complete I guess...

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone know if there's a vendor at the CP show that sells gas tubes? If I can find one locally it would save me a lot of headache. Thanks.

If anyone is there as sees a rifle length tube + roll pin for $25 or less grab it, I'll pay you back.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anybody owned a beretta tomcat? Looking at one for the misses...she thinks it's cute but I've read some less-than-flattering reviews, particularly about the lifespan of the gun.

I think she should just stick with the glock 36 and 17 she knows and loves, but obviously I'm not going to stand in the way of another purchase.
    no tomcat experience, but a buddy has a cheetah, and it's awesome.
    Thanks Bigretic for posting GM having CCI mini mags and saw Buzzined there. Used to work together at Sears Auto Center and he picked some CCI mini mags also. Had a fair amount of mini mags in RN and HP along with shorts.
    cool. 2 box limit is horse poop tho, used to be 10 at thanksgiving and corp policy is still 10, 2 bulk. which makes far more sense.
    Sup everyone!!!!!

Just wanted to pass this on to anyone Interested:
    So after a great (kidless) dinner last night at Olive Garden, the wife and I stop in at Gander Mtn by Southlake. In talking with a worker there he tells me that on Febuary 4th they are going to have a sweet sale. Guns, ammo, pretty much everything in the store. The one thing that jumped out to me in this sale...... Buy a Sig 1911-45, get a Sig 1911-22 FREE! YES I said FREE!!!!!! NOW of course the Sig 1911-45's are around $1100.00 but I though it is going to be a sweet deal....
    Interesting, poor time to be broke.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've been telling my new neighbor that he's left a garage door open (front or back) frequently. The light to the garage has even been on, telling the world it's open.
    I even told him his water pipes are in the garage, they're going to freeze.
    He said the darned kids keep leaving them open.
    I pointed out that he needs to do something about them, and then I mentioned he should be checking the doors himself each night.
    Think of the security problem. Door open, light on letting everyone know.

So coming home two nights ago (Thurs night midnight) I noticed his garage car door was open.
    Then, going to work yesterday, I noticed there was a van in the driveway. The kind that looks like a plumbers van, or at least general contractor. PVC pipe on the top, for carrying pipe. Rack on the top for other stuff.

I guess maybe he learned the hard way.
    Or maybe he still hasn't learned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom