• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I just hope this snow crap knocks it off so I can get back to my safe, warm house SOUTH of 30. The "drive" to the train station this morning was terrible.
    But, I ordered myself a new winter coat and it arrived today, so I had to go to work to get it. Oh, and to receive holiday pay for yesterday. :xmad: I would've rather stayed home in my pj's. Oh well.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No preliminary reports of any shots being fired, maybe a really bad OC experience?? Hoping nobody's hurt

1 person injured. No idea of how seriously. Shooter in custody. I saw a photo of some sort of tactical looking rifle in the shooter's hands. It was a cellphone picture taken by a student. Could not identify the rifle from the photo, several of us looked at it. Best guess is it might-maybe be a tacti-cool AR with bi-pod, scope, lights, etc. But the photo is grainy and the gun was obscured by the shooter's body.

The injured person may have been a Teaching Assistant (grad student) in Electrical Engineering.

I just hope this snow crap knocks it off so I can get back to my safe, warm house SOUTH of 30. The "drive" to the train station this morning was terrible.
    But, I ordered myself a new winter coat and it arrived today, so I had to go to work to get it. Oh, and to receive holiday pay for yesterday. :xmad: I would've rather stayed home in my pj's. Oh well.
    Rumor has it that when you are not home Kevin likes to stay at home dressed in your pj's too.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I was being sarcastic this morning. I could and still can see my grass where I live in CP.

Griffith was TERRIBLE. Multiple cars on their sides in the ditch on S Broad st. About 500ft visibility and probably 1-2' of snow. I got stuck twice trying to get out of that town and back to CP.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sunny at the state line west of Lowell.

ssshhhhhhhh!!!!!! :bash:
    Was it supposed to be a secret?

I was being sarcastic this morning. I could and still can see my grass where I live in CP.

Griffith was TERRIBLE. Multiple cars on their sides in the ditch on S Broad st. About 500ft visibility and probably 1-2' of snow. I got stuck twice trying to get out of that town and back to CP.
    Can NOT see my grass here. Have an honest 5 to 6 inches of snow on the lawn. No more. No less.

41 south of Cedar Lake is pretty clear, you actually drive on pavement.

41 from Cedar Lake to St John is snow packed, but traffic moving pretty well.

41 north of St John is pretty crummy. Lots of snow on the roads, people sort of picking a track and claiming it as a lane.

US30 west of 41 was worse than the worst parts of 41.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Probably an AR ...

purdue-shooting-3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom