• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Sounds like some lucky member is going to get a cosmetically imperfect mak 90 on the cheap. What I've heard is true...you're a helluva salesman.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The problem with this time of year is everyone thinks of the children. They even bring them in mass into gun shops. I think I have had more guns dropped by children in the last 2 weeks then the rest of the year combined. I even have a freshly gouged MAC 90 that was brand new in box, but now has a nice little gouge mark from a child dropping it onto a pile of TC Ventures. And do any of the parents take responsibility, no, they just look at you and say kids will be kids.
    New sign at the gun store:

"If you allow your child to hold a gun, and your child drops, damages or otherwise scratches
    the gun finish, wood grips, stock or any other part, then you will be responsible for paying
    to repair the gun, or you will buy the gun."

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Strolled into wally world in Merrillville/Hobart today so the kid could get an xbox game and they had some federal 45 auto 100 round packs for $38.77 so I figured, heck I'll buy some along with the 100 round wwb 38 spl that was calling my name.
    The guy says, "you have an Indiana license?" I answered his question with one of my own. The short of it is that they now have a policy of only selling ammo to IN residents.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I bought ammo there last week and nobody asked me.

Uh, they never ask south of 'thurdy' rednecks, hayseeds and bubbas (or in your case 'bubbette') for an ID because they know that us simple hillfolk can't spell our names but we can hit those things at which we aim!

On the other hand, the hoods, hookers and gangbangers from north of 30 have to show their ID, or, at very least, their prison tattoos, to prove they are Hoosiers and capable of buying ammo . . . because we all know that thugs and gangsta can't hit anything.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I bought ammo there last week and nobody asked me.

Uh, they never ask south of 'thurdy' rednecks, hayseeds and bubbas (or in your case 'bubbette') for an ID because they know that us simple hillfolk can't spell our names but we can hit those things at which we aim!

On the other hand, the hoods, hookers and gangbangers from north of 30 have to show their ID, or, at very least, their prison tattoos, to prove they are Hoosiers and capable of buying ammo . . . because we all know that thugs and gangsta can't hit anything.

And redheads with guns scare people
    :draw:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You should have the photo where you eat men's souls as your FB photo.

smiley-faces-vector-585232.png

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just picked up my car from having a f'ing mouse nest removed from the engine compartment. $400, New wiring harness, New windshield wiper motor, New sprayer motor and various shorted out parts later and my car is safe to drive again. Fml...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Thanks Bill B.

Kid friendly - where my children and I would be welcomed and they would have other children to play with while we celebrate bringing in the new year.

You would really be surprised how little there is to do with young kids this time of year...especially if family is faaaaarrrrrr.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    The previous owners, who had the car since new, always put some shavings of it on a plate and put it inside the car when in storage. Never had a mouse in it

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Man, the mouse nests I pulled out of my kids vette when we tore it down. holy mickey and Minnie... I guess just sitting in a garage for 15 years it's bound to happen.
    I'm gonna have 6-8 teenagers here for new years... lucky me. :n00b:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Thanks Bill B.

Kid friendly - where my children and I would be welcomed and they would have other children to play with while we celebrate bringing in the new year.

You would really be surprised how little there is to do with young kids this time of year...especially if family is faaaaarrrrrr.

How old are the kids?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom