Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe I should plug in a float charger? I haven't had time to get a new battery yet.

Leaving work was fun. The north side of the car had freezing rain blown on it. Would NOT scrape off.
    Had to run the truck and melt it off.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I'm torn between a great deal on a 3 wheeler and a great deal on a snowmobile. Same price, same distance. Leaning heavily towards the ATC but how do they do in the snow? I'm not old enough to remember when they were popular, legal, and available, but I do know I love sleds. I rode a three wheeler on two occasions, but it was a tiny 70 or 90cc, and I was blown away by the gutlessness of the machine. I'm mostly looking for a winter/snow toy, so the sled fits the bill, but I can't ignore the versatility of an ATC.

Any words of advice in either direction? Mind you this is $100 crapcan toys, and I'm not looking to go beyond that. Disposable toys for the snow: 3 wheeler or cheapo snowsled?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Unless things change there hasn't really been much snow the last few years on which to ride a sled.

Do you have someplace to ride one or will you be one of those that feels it is their right to tear up everyone else's land riding? Without a good bed of snow and frozen ground, they are rough on the ground. That doesn't stop people from using snowmobiles though.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I love snow. Snow junkie votes for the sled.

Last time I checked there were lots of people who died on 3 wheelers. Fun, until you get hurt.

This^^^^ and a lot of broken bones. That's why the quads were the next generation of ATVs. Sure there wasn't any alcohol involved with the accidents.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The problem with this time of year is everyone thinks of the children. They even bring them in mass into gun shops. I think I have had more guns dropped by children in the last 2 weeks then the rest of the year combined. I even have a freshly gouged MAC 90 that was brand new in box, but now has a nice little gouge mark from a child dropping it onto a pile of TC Ventures. And do any of the parents take responsibility, no, they just look at you and say kids will be kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom