Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh, and BTW, GJ, every time I read your sig, I hear Meatloaf saying "You know I love you, but you've got a hell of a lot to learn about ROCK AND ROLL!"

Last edited:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Waiting on wife...
    F6D2FE38-0B57-4789-9238-3A37039F544B.jpg

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    In looking at some previous posts, freedom arms is owned by Wally from Midnight Blue Towing. He's ok to deal with but ur better off going somewhere else. Westforth has always treated me good so I continue to go back. You also might wanna check out South County Guns in Cedar Lake. Talk to Greg. They are located on 41 next to Zuni's and Fuel Fitness. South County Gun Co.
    I will second Westforth. Sometimes there are some knuckleheads in there, but you'll have that anywhere. I've bought from them in the past and would not hesitate to do so again.
    I stopped in SOCO guns on 41 over the summer. Greg? was super nice. I bought some magpul stuff from him while I was there. Would definitely do business with them again. I won't be setting foot in that other place in cedar lake, outdoor den or whatever. Their prices were over the moon above retail.
    Freedom in CP is a real hole in the wall. I get targets there once in a while. got a $100 single shot 12 a few years ago. no complaints. walked in with a buddy and I told him to grab the new sig 239 they had. couldn't believe they had it... and the price was great... might have been mis marked even... but if you do go there, do not have any expectations of any sort... lol.

Count me in.
    GPIW (Glen Park Izaak Walton) is located in Merrillville off I-65 and 61st avenue behind Mike Anderson Chevy. It is accessed from 57th Ave off Liverpool Rd. north of 61st.
    Glen Park Izaak Walton League - Merrillville Indiana
    If there is interest, we can do one of 2 things. Do some trap shooting, or pistol shooting.

Trap would be either Pick a Saturday 11am-3pm or a Wednesday evening 5pm-9pm. Cost for trap is $4.50 per game for targets. Bring your own shells. Shells are generally available at the club for $6.50/box both 12 and 20 gauge. Obviously, you need to bring your own shotgun. Yes, it's cold, but we always keep the fire going in the trap house and it's nice and toasty!

Pistol shooting could be whatever day, 7am-10pm. Cost would be $5 per person.

In either event, if there are at least a half dozen of us, I can get the lounge open and staffed so that after we shoot, we can have an adult beverage and maybe play some pool if anyone wants. I would also think that I could get some pizza delivered or something food wise if we are going to hang for a while, be it lunch or dinner.
    In the interest of fun, I will structure some sort of scoring system/competition either way and provide some sort of prize for high over all shooter.

So, if you want in, PM me and I'll make a list of people. Let me know which you would prefer. I'm thinking Late January or Early February.
    PS. Kids are ok too. The club is kid friendly. (for the most part... *wink)

Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Well both my kids have some stomach bug... We have been Throwing up all night and morning... I can't leave my wife home alone with them... Really wanted to make the liberty seed... Sorry. Oh Jedi, guess well have to hook up another time... I'll be home all day.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ROCK RIVER ARMS lower receiver for sale for $125

SOLD PENDING FUNDS with other buyers standing in line, and each has been contacted via PM with their priority number.

[strike]Friend of mine has a new/unbuilt/unused ROCK RIVER ARMS lower that he bought at Blythe's Griffith for $219 + sales tax when prices were skyrocketing. He never bought the other parts, never built his AR, now he bought a house and is trying to find some cash for the holidays.

Anyone want a RRA AR15 Lower Receiver for $125 cash?

Purchase can occur at the NWI INGO Clubhouse, at the time of your convenience.

Offering it up in this thread first, will go to the classifieds if not sold locally.[/strike]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom