• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I know everyone is out at the Meet & Shoot but I'll post this anyway in case anyone is still around ... and interested.

I swear by my Olights and this seems like a decent deal for the next 24 hours:

Olight M21-X Warrior Tactical (this is the carry light for every member of my family) $54.00

Olight S10 (great little light with some punch ... my wife's favorite) $37.45
    Thanks! I almost ought one last year when you posted about this light. This time I went ahead and got ont.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My right shoulder is SCREAMING in pain. I injured my rotator cuff and am having an arthritis flare up. The two combined are making my life miserable.

let-me-show-you-a-little-trick-take-your-mind-off-that-pain.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FWIW, Jack Daniels Winter Blend is pretty interesting.

I'm not a big drinker of hard liquor, this is a blend of Jack and Apple Cider, and the label on the bottle says its best when served warm. Interesting. I'm enjoying it and it seems to be reducing the pain in my right shoulder, possibly because I've got the glass on the left side of my chair.

Serving size = 5 ounces.

The distillery reduced the alcohol to 15 proof. So its about double the alcohol content of most wine, but far less than most hard liquors.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI

...a blend of Jack and Apple Cider.

An apple a day helps keep the doctor away!

You can also play with the Inner Smile technique. It is a very simple method of Qigong.
    You smile at your shoulder. Continue to smile at your shoulder until your shoulder smiles back at you.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

I'm not a big drinker of hard liquor, this is a blend of Jack and Apple Cider, and the label on the bottle says its best when served warm. Interesting. I'm enjoying it and it seems to be reducing the pain in my right shoulder, possibly because I've got the glass on the left side of my chair.

Serving size = 5 ounces.

The distillery reduced the alcohol to 15 proof. So its about double the alcohol content of most wine, but far less than most hard liquors.

Try the Evan Cider next time. I haven't had the Jack, but the Evan is great, and I've been told its the best one around. Beats out jack and jim cider.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    What was the link/part to put on a 20# propane tank in order to be able to fill up the 1# tanks?
    Thanks

Just FYI ... It's not recommended that you refill. Once you refill a 1# cylinder, it becomes a federal offense (felony) to transport that tank. $500,000 fine and 5 years in prison (49 U.S.C. 5124)

ADDED: You're playing with fire.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom