jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ssstttuuupppiiidddd urban sprawl!!!
    i-65/us-30 and us-30/us-41 are only going to get worse due to the holidays.
    and that new shopping center going up and main st is going to make it worse!!!!

when can we unleash the zombies?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Not sure why I looked.

That is wrong.

Might want to vote on banning him from the Clubhouse too.

don't say I didn't warn you. It's like when my mom once told me never to watch John Waters's "Pink Flamingoes' if the opportunity presents itself, but refused to elaborate. Of course morbid curiosity got the better of me and I can never unsee what I saw that day. By the way... never, ever watch that movie.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    In at 0200, out at 1600. Back tonight at 0400 till 2000.

Taking my few precious minutes to myself and spending them with the ones I love.

20131126_171909_zpse02a5c26.jpg

If it were summer I'd have my Henry out hitting steel in the woods, but its too dark out.

I hate the holiday season for more reasons than I can count. One, it brings out the worst (in) people. Second, traffic is awful. I work for Community Healthcare System and it doesn't matter where I go, Hobart, Munster, East Chicago, traffic is a nightmare. Third, everyone around me is celebrating the holidays while I'm taking care of other's lives and families, and getting verbally abused while saving lives because grandma had a heart attack on Thanksgiving. Forget that I got called out of bed at 0200 and am missing my own family functions, havent seen my 16mo old son in over a month, I'm the jackass that's ruining your Thanksgiving to keep your gramma alive.

The holiday season seriously brings out the absolute worst of the human race.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1st jedi did NOT post that unicorn pic... :puke:

was gonna post this earlier, but picture wasn't playing nice. i'll try again

48FEBEC2-B4E5-4836-8B56-92A54CAAE973_zps5gepfjbk.jpg

dear santa that uniform and the rifle is what i want!
    the uniform for sure with the HK patches ppplllleeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee
    is that a custom made camo jacket?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    1st jedi did NOT post that unicorn pic... :puke:

dear santa that uniform and the rifle is what i want!
    the uniform for sure with the HK patches ppplllleeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee
    is that a custom made camo jacket?

Why don't you just ask your "brother" where he bought his?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    As too the holiday driving conditions..... might be time to break out the old beater car and stop in traffic to collect more ammo money.... Got to love the season... LOL....

Hate this time of the year.... takes an hour to get to the rear of a Walmart to see if there is any ammo left.... and all the grocery stores are loaded... and the cold is painful....

I know I should have drove out to the desert before this mess started....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    In at 0200, out at 1600. Back tonight at 0400 till 2000.

Taking my few precious minutes to myself and spending them with the ones I love.

20131126_171909_zpse02a5c26.jpg

If it were summer I'd have my Henry out hitting steel in the woods, but its too dark out.

I hate the holiday season for more reasons than I can count. One, it brings out the worst (in) people. Second, traffic is awful. I work for Community Healthcare System and it doesn't matter where I go, Hobart, Munster, East Chicago, traffic is a nightmare. Third, everyone around me is celebrating the holidays while I'm taking care of other's lives and families, and getting verbally abused while saving lives because grandma had a heart attack on Thanksgiving. Forget that I got called out of bed at 0200 and am missing my own family functions, havent seen my 16mo old son in over a month, I'm the jackass that's ruining your Thanksgiving to keep your gramma alive.

The holiday season seriously brings out the absolute worst of the human race.

I know what you mean, as I had 12 and a half years in the fire service. all the missed meals and family functions. Nice to get a thanks once in a while.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Hey, they just changed the rules bout PMs, but could someone message bloodandgutsmurphy to hit me up at 1219-713-5184 about meeting up tommorrow at the slough to do some shooting and trading then or later in the week

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom