• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    that jacka** is proof positive that they aren't able to produce anything that even appears to be human in their wasteland....

atleast that's how I see it.....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    that jacka** is proof positive that they aren't able to produce anything that even appears to be human in their wasteland....

atleast that's how I see it.....

* looks over both shoulders for informants*
    I think you've got it all wrong. ALL WRONG. It's a friggin utopia over there in IL

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Nothing good ever comes from illinoid... get out while you guys still can....

actually, jedi can stay!!

Oh yea picked up my box at the clubhouse. DAMN that **** is heavy.

I think he already covered that by saying you GUYS. We ALL know that Jedi is NOT one of the guys. I mean all guys and a large number of the ladies I know have the knowledge and ability to change a damn tire for god's sake.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone need anything from PSA? I'm going to order today/tomorrow, so figured I'd offer to split shipping. Don't know how theirs scales, but I don't think it doubles per item like Midway.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Anyone need anything from PSA? I'm going to order today/tomorrow, so figured I'd offer to split shipping. Don't know how theirs scales, but I don't think it doubles per item like Midway.

I think the reason the shipping doubles is because the send each mat out as a separate item. I've ordered multiples things on other orders and it's not doubled like that. It just depends on the size and/or weight of the items being shipped.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    now imagaine having to unload that f*** pallet with all those little boxes inside bigger boxes and then unloading it all at bob's place?

btw who is coming north of us-30 and can drop of the money envelope that is there.
    or should jedi walk into your club house all dressed in pppiiinnnkkkk lol

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    now imagaine having to unload that f*** pallet with all those little boxes inside bigger boxes and then unloading it all at bob's place?

btw who is coming north of us-30 and can drop of the money envelope that is there.

I can pick it up but no guarantee it gets to its intended recipient. Kinda like the post office

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

Sucks to be you my little brown friend. You asked for this by setting up the group buy.....LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom