• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Also ... there is no need to download PMags. They are designed to hold 30 rounds just fine. All of mine are capable of holding 31 rounds though this is not recommended. You would approach the point of exceeding the spring's operating paramenters and you would also be unable to use the dust cover. This would definitely stress the feed lips.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Another attempt to suspend my habitual smoking has proved successful for 24 hours now. Also back to low carb since Friday.

Now I've got the flu... Not feeling good at all. Tired but can't sleep, called off work for tonight already. This isn't fun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey pilgrim, I'm kinda hungry, when's the next meet n eat?? :dunno:

[video=youtube_share;qrqlP6hzofE]http://youtu.be/qrqlP6hzofE[/video]

I have it on good authority that the meet & eat will be in early JAN near southlake mall at ... :whistle:

There may be an informal one for the Bylthe's Meet & Shoot in DEC but that is unconfirmed at the moment.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Thanks all, I have a bunch of pmags 8.95 ea from agsarmament last week, so if I do keep em loaded I'll be sure to use the dust covers. For those that asked, picked up a spikes zombie lower built with bravo co flT top upper, 16" yhm barrel. Added a vortex sparc red dot. Put 100 or so rds thru it yesterday, flawless! :rockwoot:

And they are gen 2 mags and they fit just fine

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Abscessed tooth.... This is gonna be expensive. At this time I would like to thank all the politicians who voted for obamacare causing my previous insurance agency to drop my old plan making me give up dental and eye coverage so that my insurance costs only went up a mere 20%.

On the plus side, I just got to use my new hair clippers. Now that my hair is short again, I have been inspired to watch Fight Club.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Abscessed tooth.... This is gonna be expensive. At this time I would like to thank all the politicians who voted for obamacare causing my previous insurance agency to drop my old plan making me give up dental and eye coverage so that my insurance costs only went up a mere 20%.

On the plus side, I just got to use my new hair clippers. Now that my hair is short again, I have been inspired to watch Fight Club.

And O says....
    [video=youtube_share;UUKfMm-T61s]http://youtu.be/UUKfMm-T61s[/video]

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I (along with my wife) both received notices of insurance cancellation in the last two weeks. (two different individual plans due to different health conditions...) So, as of 12/31/13 neither of us will have insurance until we go "shopping on the exchanges"..

THANKS SO MUCH, BARRY !!!!

Give it two-three years... we will be on a single payer system, and health care quality will degrade accordingly!

Already spent two hours on the phone today with Anthem, trying to get some ideas and directions... Wonder if this would be considered Billable time??? :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Unpossible. Barry said everyone would be able to keep their current plans.:n00b:

That is 100% correct. O did not lie.
    [video=youtube_share;iGAdrQ2RpdM]http://youtu.be/iGAdrQ2RpdM[/video]

Look at the video he says over and over.
    IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN YOU CAN KEEP IT.

Where is he lying? It is 'ya'* that heard what you wanted to hear from a certain point of view. :)
    You can keep your plan so long as the evil insurance company does not pull it from you.
    :facepalm:

* ya = the american :sheep: who were too busy drinking :koolaid:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I couldn't get a plan in the first place....

After a couple visits to the Emergency room I just got me a DNR and keep it around just in case.... cheaper that way...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I couldn't get a plan in the first place....

After a couple visits to the Emergency room I just got me a DNR and keep it around just in case.... cheaper that way...

deathpanels.jpg

@GB this is gonna be you.

Death-Panels-Coming.jpg

@melensdad this one is for you.
    Obamacare.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    ***Read at your own peril, this post may qualify as TMI(to much info) to some, but I feel it my duty to share***

****YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED****

I have a feeling I may be tying to pass a kidney stone. I'm not sure, never had one before. But the cramping and pain while moving, walking, coughing, sneezing etc. is almost unbearable. Getting up from a seated position takes at least 2-4 minutes. Walking from the couch to the bathroom takes forever, baby steps only(almost look like an old man trying to walk without his cane. Coupled with the time and pain it takes me to move across the house, coupled with the urgency/frequency of the need to urinate, along with extreme pain while emptying my bladder.

At least I think it's a kidney stone. Either way I plan on going to the doctor tomorrow, or quite possibly the ER tonight if it ease up. I've slept for a total of 3 hrs, due to the pain and I'm tired as hell. Got off work at 7 am, felt fine... At 10 am, bam... Thought I had the flu. By noon, called in sick. By 3 took a Vicodin and Valium. Dozed off finally at around 4 pm. Back up 545 in pain and went to pee and let the dogs out. Finished and at 622 pm finally sitting back down.

Regardless of whether I choose the Dr or the ER, I'm not looking forward to dressing, walking to my car, getting into my car or driving. This really sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom