Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi: They charged my card twice on an $850 order. So my checking account is sitting at $9 since friday.

:facepalm:
    Why did you use a debit card for this? WHY!!!!
    I know credit cards are BAD if you don't control your spending but this is the reason why you use one of them especially for online purpose.
    One call to the CC telling them about it and they would send the hounds of hell on them!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just got back from the Doc about my ankle. She is happy with my physical therapy :) but still has some concerns with me going back to work so it will be another two weeks :( She has no problems with me driving but I have to push around a 3,500 pound gear at some of are dark terminals. The gear is what connects are two trailers together when you pull double trailers.

A7A37BF2-3642-4787-9135-633668DA1F33-5711-00000AAC7EE7C8C9_zpsa768781b.jpg

ooohhh poor baby! Did she give you a PINK sock while you were there? :p

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Jedi: They charged my card twice on an $850 order. So my checking account is sitting at $9 since friday.

Time to play hardball ... I would use all their contact points (phone/fax/email/online form) and advise them that you are filing a police report if they do not respond within 24? 48? 72? hours. In the meantime, I would contact my bank and start the process of filing a fraud report. Once the time is up, I would go through with the police report. Squeaky wheel usually gets the grease.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And for those of you making fun of LEGO check out this 10/22 made out of LEGO that really shoots!
    [video=youtube_share;E-5LxS1GDsg]http://youtu.be/E-5LxS1GDsg[/video]

ps.
    If you open the video in youtube you will see a lot more related videos of other LEGO working guns.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone hear from Bill B lately?

He was at the cigar lounge with his wife a couple weeks ago . . . then he seems to have vanished. I know he lives in Thugland, but as bad as it is North of US30 its not like he got sucked into a Black Hole . . . or is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom