Not open for further replies.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    What departments are hiring ? I may be able to be used as a reference as I taught half the medics in the region and worked with just about every dept in Lake county in some form.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    What departments are hiring ? I may be able to be used as a reference as I taught half the medics in the region and worked with just about every dept in Lake county in some form.

PM sent

@ Wild Deuce I'm very interested in this. Are you going to the Meet & Shoot.

I will not be making it to the Meet & Shoot. I'm worn out from the last couple of weeks .... and it's sooooooooo faaaaaaaar! :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    LONEHOOSIER . . . I FORGOT TO TAKE THE PROPANE GRILL TO THE CIGAR LOUNGE TODAY

EDIT . . . I just put the grill into the back of the truck, I'll take it tonight because I'm picking up a rifle at the cigar lounge after I go to the fencing club.​

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks. I'll keep the rifles in mind, but I should be good to go on them.
    I need to find more 22 ammo at a decent price (or 9mm, etc) and maybe a couple adults to help supervise.

Right now the Scoutmaster is debating dropping the shotgun side.
    I have plenty of 9mm. $15 a box. (cheapest I've seen lately is $14.78 at Wal-Mart, but with tax its almost $16).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ever have one of those days where you start out sure in the knowledge that you are an expert in your craft, and then several things happen to remind you you're not as smart as you thought.And the day just keeps grinding on.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    LONEHOOSIER . . . I FORGOT TO TAKE THE PROPANE GRILL TO THE CIGAR LOUNGE TODAY

EDIT . . . I just put the grill into the back of the truck, I'll take it tonight because I'm picking up a rifle at the cigar lounge after I go to the fencing club.​
    I hope to swing by Wed. or Thu.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Ever have one of those days where you start out sure in the knowledge that you are an expert in your craft, and then several things happen to remind you you're not as smart as you thought.And the day just keeps grinding on.

What's the matter, did a snotty teenager come by and tell you the right way to do it?

I have to look at my bank acct first.
    I leave for North Carolina on Tuesday of NEXT week, if you need any of the ammo please try to let me know by the end of this week, I can drop it at the cigar lounge and you can pick it up there.

I hope to swing by Wed. or Thu.

OK, cool. It will be there tonight, in the back room. Pick it up whenever.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What's the matter, did a snotty teenager come by and tell you the right way to do it?

I wish!
    Then the damn Public Address System would be fixed.
    I worked on one for an hour checkin and adjusting, before I realized the channel switch was on the wrong channel.
    Then I had to undo my adjustments.

2nd PA, replaced the handset, mic, earpiece, keyswitch, and cable. Patted myself on the back. Tested it.
    SAME PROBLEM, no transmit.
    So i put a junker in its spot while i tear this one apart. But with the downsized crews, our component level diagnosing has degenerated.

And i still havent gotten to the 1st problem i was supposed to get to. On a backburner.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD.... your going to miss all those levers and revolvers as they should be at the M&S.... Just need 38 spcl or 357 mag ammo to go play cowboy....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @lone

fyi bob's grill can only use the blue long plumber propane tanks.

@gb
    oh dont worry i took care of that south of us-30 treath... more in 48 hrs

@all
    so even with cabela's doing sponsorship ya are still making excuses for appleseed?
    what u need some1 to pay it for u?
    come on you girls!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    @lone

@gb
    oh dont worry i took care of that south of us-30 treath... more in 48 hrs

@all
    so even with cabela's doing sponsorship ya are still making excuses for appleseed?
    what u need some1 to pay it for u?
    come on you girls!
    I am just going to use my 20lb tank with the hoses so we should be fine. As far as Appleseed me and my son are going to sign up. I need to find a youth rifle that my son can use properly and a rifle for me.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Got a call back about the plywood. It's 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch plywood which will be fine but its down in a basement. I can't carry it up the stairs because of my ankle. I have a 3/4 ton truck to haul it but I need two people to get it out of the basement and into the truck. Any takers.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Still needs a mag extension!
    D6C03A18-C0D9-4FDF-9EDA-18045930427F-8268-00000C325FB9CB31_zpsc19c25b1.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    @lone

WRONG AGAIN you little North of Rt 30 Thug!

To switch from long blue to fat green canisters you simply pop off the adapter ring. But since Jay is playing "injured reserve" I did that for him. Its all good to go, he can use either the fat squat green canisters from Coleman or the long blue canisters from a hardware store.

BTW, JAY . . . I also included an adapter hose for use with a 20# cylinder (that confused Jedi last time too!) :laugh:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    WRONG AGAIN you little North of Rt 30 Thug!

To switch from long blue to fat green canisters you simply pop off the adapter ring. But since Jay is playing "injured reserve" I did that for him. Its all good to go, he can use either the fat squat green canisters from Coleman or the long blue canisters from a hardware store.

BTW, JAY . . . I also included an adapter hose for use with a 20# cylinder (that confused Jedi last time too!) :laugh:
    Don't confuse him anymore then he already is. Thanks again for letting use use the grill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom