• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Apparently I have a detectable accent? I've had a handful of people pick it up. People in Ohio say Illinois or Indiana, Chicago people have it down to northwest Indiana, which is kinda weird since I grew up in the south suburbs. Curiously, people out west were surprised when I'd say Chicago(found it easier than having to explain why I specifically said NORTHWEST Indiana)
    Also I guess they don't recognize the term "washroom" in Oregon?
    Where you live comes up a lot in trucking.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    GOW... come on out next weekend and try it before you go out and buy it.... oh bring that little 686 with you too.... Still can't get one of them yet....

TV, they will all be on the line at the M&S.. your welcome to shoot what you want....

Jedi.... get back here, there's nothing out there for you... Da Region is the only place for you... LOL....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    August 31 I'll be out with my Boy Scout Troop (and families) shooting guns at Kingsbury. Anyone find cheap .22s, let me know. Melensdad already got me 500 for a good price.

Also, I was wondering if anyone wanted to help. Couple guys (or girls) would be nice. We do the 1 firearm per shooter thing. And we seem to have less parents this year with firearms experience.
    I can't help. That is the day we are planning to come home from dropping Melen off at college (I think that is GeonimoJoe85's wedding day too). I might bust my butt and get home sooner, but that just means I will have driven straight home from North Carolina without stopping and I'll be tired the day of your shoot.

BUT, if you need it, I can lend you 1 or 2 Ruger 10/22s. 1 brown wood, 1 pink wood.

If you want to borrow either/both of the guns you'll have to let me know soon as we are busy packing boxes, etc. I can bring the gun(s) to the cigar lounge and you can pick it/them up there. Just let me know.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Melensdad I need to pick up your grill sometime this week. Can you leave it at the lounge? I don't need the propane I have plenty.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad I need to pick up your grill sometime this week. Can you leave it at the lounge? I don't need the propane I have plenty.

I'll take it today when I go up there. I have lots of running errands to do this week, especially today, but I'll be at the cigar lounge about 1pm. You can get it any time after that.

BY THE WAY, I want any EMPTY COLEMAN 1# DISPOSABLE PROPANE CANISTERS

I'm looking for at least 6 of them.

PLEASE DON'T THROW THEM AWAY, let me try a legitimate recycling experiment with them. If you have one or two and are going to the MEET & SHOOT please give your empty canister to Jay. He can give it to me when he returns my grill.​

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'll take it today when I go up there. I have lots of running errands to do this week, especially today, but I'll be at the cigar lounge about 1pm. You can get it any time after that.

BY THE WAY, I want any EMPTY COLEMAN 1# DISPOSABLE PROPANE CANISTERS

I'm looking for at least 6 of them.

PLEASE DON'T THROW THEM AWAY, let me try a legitimate recycling experiment with them. If you have one or two and are going to the MEET & SHOOT please give your empty canister to Jay. He can give it to me when he returns my grill.​
    I think I have one or two around here. I'll drop them off after the M&S.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    CA people are soooo screwed up that their not sure whats true and false.... LOL...

When I went out prarie doggin with some friends of mine, I would get long conversations with the Indian's on the reservations who were selling us our licenses and be welcomed into their places to chat... over my friends because of my high cheek bones which they would pick up on as a Indian trait... Kinda funny the first year the guys took me out there as they were telling me where to find all the dogs to shoot at and I was the newbie...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't help. That is the day we are planning to come home from dropping Melen off at college (I think that is GeonimoJoe85's wedding day too). I might bust my butt and get home sooner, but that just means I will have driven straight home from North Carolina without stopping and I'll be tired the day of your shoot.

BUT, if you need it, I can lend you 1 or 2 Ruger 10/22s. 1 brown wood, 1 pink wood.

If you want to borrow either/both of the guns you'll have to let me know soon as we are busy packing boxes, etc. I can bring the gun(s) to the cigar lounge and you can pick it/them up there. Just let me know.

Thanks. I'll keep the rifles in mind, but I should be good to go on them.
    I need to find more 22 ammo at a decent price (or 9mm, etc) and maybe a couple adults to help supervise.

Right now the Scoutmaster is debating dropping the shotgun side.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks. I'll keep the rifles in mind, but I should be good to go on them.
    I need to find more 22 ammo at a decent price (or 9mm, etc) and maybe a couple adults to help supervise.

Right now the Scoutmaster is debating dropping the shotgun side.

What day is it? How many Scouts? How much ammo you need?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What day is it? How many Scouts? How much ammo you need?

Aug 31 at Kingsbury
    Don't know how many. And its scouts and families. I'd have to ask how many usually come. I've been doing this for years, but never counted.

I'd like 4-5k rounds of 22. I think I have 1.5k. I'm at work, so I'm not sure.
    We mostly shoot 22, but by the end I break out the bigger stuff.
    Black Betty will definitely need some ammo. 308 is killing me.
    9Mm, 223 are also in there.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Job Opportunity

I don't think the Google Groups MSG is operational anymore:dunno: so I'll post this here.

Any of you young bucks (or buckettes) interested in a firefighting career? ... PM me for information.

I used to do a whole write-up and send it out to the NWI MSG. I'll wait to see if anyone is interested before I spend time typing anything up. Serious inquiries only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom