Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Aurelio's sucks. My wife loves it.

Edwardo's Stuffed Spinach is da bomb. Their thin crust is awesome too. I love the quantity of cheese at Beggar's. Likes me some Beggar's. Pizzerias Uno and Due too.
    +1 for for this. I use to live just over the express way. We would ride are bikes over there for lunch. It's been year since we've been there.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    To all that frequent the Clubhouse - I am trying to find the name and number of the Limo Guy in Highland. I think his name may be James but I am trying to find his business name or number. I have an event and want to give him a shot.
    Thanks

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    To all that frequent the Clubhouse - I am trying to find the name and number of the Limo Guy in Highland. I think his name may be James but I am trying to find his business name or number. I have an event and want to give him a shot.
    Thanks
    FF2395E2-075B-4774-95C9-7AE07B6F899A-6833-00000D48295A1BBA_zpse1d32a26.jpg

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    :nono: px4me you have to like that pizza place as jedi is on an 1no like that pizza' island by himself.!

Oh you're on an island alright but it's got nothing to do with pizza. :):

My parents started taking us to the original Aurelio's in Homewood back in the 70's, where Joe himself would come to your table and ask you how everything was. I've had way more than my share of the stuff and if I never took another bite it wouldn't bother me a bit.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Aurelio's sucks. My wife loves it.

Edwardo's Stuffed Spinach is da bomb. Their thin crust is awesome too. I love the quantity of cheese at Beggar's. Likes me some Beggar's. Pizzerias Uno and Due too.

Never had Arrenllo's before. Where's that?

And this just in... I finally had to fill up the Passat for the first time since I picked it up 2 weeks ago. I went 656 miles on 15.2 gallons for a (hand calculated) average mpg of 43.2. More than I would have expected on my very first tank, and, I hit 50.4 mpg on my trip home from work last night.

Cost me $59 bucks. For two weeks. Looks like I'll be paying about 75% less for fuel over a months time. The whole thing is just absurd. I love this car.

Arrenellos is in Highland on 45th street by brumms bloomin barn, they just do take out and delivery...its pretty good has really sweet sauce if you like that, but its deep dish is very good I highly recommend it! Forgot about eduardos another good one...now I have to go there soon, thanks a lot!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    aaahhhh wth!!! only 1 video per post!!!! :xmad:
    [video=youtube;zs8QKXtCN9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8QKXtCN9w&feature=share&list=PL122C54753C594CF9[/video]

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    For anyone interested in my walk across England along Hadrian's Wall . . .

For anyone who might be interested in the preparation, gear, etc needed for a long distance walk, I started a thread to cover the gear choices, provide some reviews, etc.

Some of this gear is brand new, some replaces older gear, some is gear that I've had that I intend to use. I've not really posted much about shoes, but I expect to do some of that later. I hate to get too specific on shoes but I'd do some general stuff about them. I expect about 350-to-500 miles out of a pair of shoes that walks on asphalt. You can expect 500+ miles for shoes that cover grass, ground, etc.

I've not yet covered medical kit needs, but will break that down in fairly good detail.

LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-north-sea-irish-sea-along-hadrians-wall.html

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    CCI Primers - Per 1000 : Cabela's

CCI Primers in stock and on sale at cablea's!!!
    FWIW, I broke a ram on a Dillon 550 press using CCI primers. While Dillon replaced it free of charge, they told me that I should NEVER use CCI primers.

So when is you walk MD?
    June 2014.

People are welcome to join us. Looks like my sister & brother-in-law, who live outside of London are joining us. There are a handful of others that are interested in joining in too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FWIW, I broke a ram on a Dillon 550 press using CCI primers. While Dillon replaced it free of charge, they told me that I should NEVER use CCI primers.

Well that is because you were using a
    complex.jpg
    called a Dillon. ;)

Use an RCBS and you won't have those issues. :rofl:

All I know if my mentor told me to stay away from FEDERAL primers as they are 'soft' and can go "boom!".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom