Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

got a link for us non-FB users? :dunno:

:xmad: & :faint:

been kinda AWOL from here recently, vacation then just been busy, creepin around once in a while but still was 100+ pages behind, did the skim thru today, lol!

recent story I thought was worth sharing

Thursday, left work at noonish and headed straight out on the bike on such a nice day, stopped at shoreline brewing for lunch and rode north into michigan, up red arrow highway for quite a while, turned east and ended up in paw paw, then down into indiana somewhere just west of south bend, took 20 back mostly, cutting down to 6 for a while and eventually ended up in hobart area where one of their finest wanted to chat with me about my speed (oops) I had pulled onto 6 westbound from lake park ave. and twisted the throttle a bit too much, figuring I was in a reasonable area for that, pretty desolated til you get to the trailer parks anyway, he clocked me at 58/35. I was OC'ing the para 1911 as i do on occasion so when I handed him my DL he saw my LTCH and asked if it was valid, iI showed it to him (it's a lifetime) admitted it was a bit stupid for hitting the throttle like that and he went to his cruiser, came back with a ticket but for 45/35, suggested I get a deferral since I have a clean record and thanked me for being polite and courteous. I deserved the ticket so no complaints there. but for handling the open carry and never asking me anything more than "whatcha carry" i'll give a big shout out for officer RONALD RUSSO of HPD!!

now where's that lawyers number.....................................................

meh... we only like to hear about JBTs around here. So please tell us the real story. :):

In China they used to tattoo criminals with a description of their crime. This was a deterrent because it was believed that when they died, their ancestors would see what they did and they would be disgraced. Imagine your ancestors checking out your tattoos in the after life. How does that feel?

Hum.. that he got lucky with here?
    :dunno:
    il_fullxfull.207875934.jpg

Here's an idea... grow a pair and kick him yourself. Leave my points out of it. :draw:
    & get my hands dirty. :nono: that is so uncivilied. ;)

lego_thesimpsons.jpg

Not sure I care for that combination. But hey at least the minifigs will be YELLOW heads/hand again instead of the dumb "flesh" color like the star wars ones. :xmad: But long term I'm not sure I like The LEGO Company going with all this licensing stuff. Way too many sets are just licensed charaters with very little basic builing blocks to actually make whatever you want. Sure they have the big tubs with basic bricks but they don't really push that.

LEGO use to be about using your imagaination to build a rocket, a car, a house, a flying elephant, etc. A mass of bricks use to be whatever your imagaination whated it to be. For the bigger kids you had TECHNIC which taught one about gears and moving parts and in part got many of us interested in engineering, constructions, design, etc.

But now it's all about the character (batman, superman, luke/, darth vader, etc...)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    tinted window = something to hide = plant and narcotics dealer = war on drugs = .gov not getting their cut of the profit

cracked tail lamp = anyone = no real profit from 'war on ..." thus why courts throwing it out.

its all about the :spend:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    oh btw i did get rid of the yahoo mail app and lo and behold my battery is not quickly draining anymore nor is the phone running super hot. i ended up geting mail.com app (free) and it works nicely. you can use it to get emails from all your addresses. simple interface as well. i really liked yahoo mail app but oh well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ooohhhhh can i have a factory like this one?
    [video=youtube;RVDyoCWz0vM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVDyoCWz0vM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Holy Smokes!!!!!

6.5 hrs at the fair...:faint:. Got to ride some cool rides with my kids though. (Vertigo- 90ft swings) :thumbsup:
    I got my Philly w/ cheese sandwich and ummm it was good! I highly recommend it! It was from the vendor closest to the Sheriff's Deptment closest to the Midway and near the Rabbits and Pigeons! The funnel cake (Big ole sign that says "Strawberries" on top) will come later when we go back for Fireworks. That vendor is directly across from the Philly guy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @frostysex
    :blahblah: ;)

in other topics my state farm rep blows. its time for me to renew my personal rider for the firearms. last year (1st yr) i just had the cost of the weapon. this year in looking at it i figure it best to break down and include the cost of all the add ons to the weapons (ie. ruger 10/22 + tech sights + 25rd mags, etc..)

also i asked about my reloading equipment since its 1K + now as well as my misc range stuff (bag, shooting glasses, cleaning tools, etc.) another $500 on that. in any case just got a call that they can only underwrite the cost of the firearms no assessories. all that other stuff falls under homeowner insurance.

so not too happy about that jedi needs to find another insurance company. i want about 8K of insurance on the firearms, add-ons, reloading, misc equipment. any recommendastions?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Whatever Jedi! You know you wanna setup a booth there for INGO.

I did think about you today when I saw one of the carnies with HelloKitty Sunglasses:laugh: and some cracked out meth chick :puke:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    An INGO booth why? :duuno:
    Only rednecks and SOUTH of US-30 peeps go to the fair. Why on earth would I want more of 'you guys' in the NWI INGO group? It's bad enough ya don't pay your fair share of taxes and play your banjos all the time. :rofl:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    @frostysex
    :blahblah: ;)

in other topics my state farm rep blows. its time for me to renew my personal rider for the firearms. last year (1st yr) i just had the cost of the weapon. this year in looking at it i figure it best to break down and include the cost of all the add ons to the weapons (ie. ruger 10/22 + tech sights + 25rd mags, etc..)

also i asked about my reloading equipment since its 1K + now as well as my misc range stuff (bag, shooting glasses, cleaning tools, etc.) another $500 on that. in any case just got a call that they can only underwrite the cost of the firearms no assessories. all that other stuff falls under homeowner insurance.

so not too happy about that jedi needs to find another insurance company. i want about 8K of insurance on the firearms, add-ons, reloading, misc equipment. any recommendastions?
    Why would you want separate insurance on them? Doesn't seem like enough value to do that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why would you want separate insurance on them? Doesn't seem like enough value to do that.

I don't I was just breaking down what I had into different categories. Last year when I went thru State Farm via this agent they pics of firearms, description, make, model, purchase price, value price. It appears she only has me as the sole person with firearms as she is clueless on it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hum.. that he got lucky with here?
    :dunno:
    il_fullxfull.207875934.jpg

I don't govorite po Jediskii, but yes that's Mand'alor’s symbol.

Boba Fett has(and presumably all Mandalorians) it on his, I believe left shoulder pauldron.

I was thinking either getting it by itself in a dark red, or maybe something a little more advanced where it would look like some of the skin on my arm had been ripped away or burnt with a blaster bolt and the armor is showing through as if under the skin. I know, nerdy, but that's what I am so **** it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom